MATS 2018 - Mopars/Musclecars At The Strip - April 27th - 29th 2018

-

JoesEdge

Reaction score
We're about a month away from Musclecars At the Strip.

It's April 27th to 29th. Check out the website for more information.

MATS: Muscle Cars At The Strip

I'll be there not only for MATS but also for my birthday (yay!) so I have my room booked, and will be at MATS on Saturday. I wish I could do more days but, you know.... work and stuff.

Is anyone else planning on going?

Hoping to go and drive my car there, kind of depends on if I can get my brother to come along and share the driving. From Denver it’s 11 hours, and that’s without counting gas stops, food stops, etc. longer drive than I want to do alone.
Hope to see some of you there.

anyone need /6 items such as parts for motors / transmissions/complete motor or 65 barracuda/valiant items let me know b4 thursday. i would like to head over to counts kustoms as well

is there a meeting place for the run up from Phoenix?

burns-excellent.gif

:thumbsup:

I had trouble getting the file to post. Here's a pic. Hope it works :)

2018-04-25 001.JPG

Sweet...thanks:thumbsup:

Hmmm...looks to be due west-ish from me:rolleyes:

:D

Last edited:
still debating on heading up there. i might head up that way on friday or saturday

One more day to get through, and then tomorrow morning I'll be on the way to Vegas.

Friday night I'll be at the Pitbull concert, then Saturday I'll be at MATS all day in the car show area (working the the show).

nice turn out at Carlos O'Brien's this morning...
probably 50 or so cars...
nice!

got my flight and rental car reserved for tomorrow afternoon cuz i have somebody coming to buy some barracuda parts in the morning so hopefully i will be able to see a plethora of cars on sunday and swap meet

update i can't make it medical emergency with family member, sorry everyone. i was ready to go tomorrow. please post pix. hopefully next year with my gasser barracuda

:lol:
I saw no such thing!

did have to give it another wipe down after the run home...

looks like a restricted breather problem...I think...lol

My family member medical emergency is doing well thanks to quick responders and no permanent damage.

-
Back