Max lift/stock slugs

-
One more question, on the RPM intake there is a odd threaded hole at the front of the intake with a odd 5/16 x 18 thread count. What was/is this for? Seems like a weird size to me. Nothing on the stock engine was bolted there.

If its in the water jacket it is for the Temp Sending Unit. Pretty sure I had to drill and tap it bigger for my sender.

Him, it is located in the middle of the intake. The OE sensors for our old stuff is located there and so was the one for the Durango. It crumbled when I took it out. I'll have to see if I have what is left of it.

Thanks

One more question, on the RPM intake there is a odd threaded hole at the front of the intake with a odd 5/16 x 18 thread count. What was/is this for? Seems like a weird size to me. Nothing on the stock engine was bolted there.

If it's the LA air gap you're looking at: Mine with the LA patterned EQ heads,drivers side above number one,I used it as a universal throttle spring bracket mount. My pro products,came the same way.

Ooops?!?! LMAO!

Well I went to Ace and got a bolt to plug it up.

Yep, it's a Magnum intake bomber... Ha ha ha ha ha

I dorgotmallmaboutbthe spring return AND the trans/throttle linkage. Guess I'll look into a Lokar or something later......

Ooops?!?! LMAO!

Well I went to Ace and got a bolt to plug it up.

Yep, it's a Magnum intake bomber... Ha ha ha ha ha

I dorgotmallmaboutbthe spring return AND the trans/throttle linkage. Guess I'll look into a Lokar or something later......

Good to you see you in function ...lol... Luv ya...

1 more question I think ....

Torque spec for the bolts to hold down the rocker arms, what is it?

-
Back