max wedge ex manifolds fitment Q

-
I don't know if they fit. They sweep way up and then straight down, so maybe. A buddy of mine had them on his '64 413 Satellite w/SixPack intake. The thing I remember most was you need to wear asbestos shoes. The firewall and floor boards were really, really hot.

Which ones? There were a few different ones.

Not only no but . . .

do you recall how far forward of the firewall a BB engine is in a 62-65 b-body? You can easily see the top of the bellhousing.

will hit firewall and steering column on an a body. Not even close.

BE8020AF-7E7D-4C82-995D-2A999E8AEC16.png

View attachment 1715867130

wanted the 540 to breathe
had to swap sides > for best fit..
Still also had to move master cylinder over 2 " and mod the inner fender on passengers' side. install tubular upper control arms, for room to install passengers side shock in a more up right position
move the alternator to the driver's side

001 (2).JPG

008.JPG

024.JPG

013.JPG

024_zpsef6yrons.jpg

010.JPG

SAM_3841 (1).JPG

Last edited:
I parted out a 65 dart post car that had done something similar, years ago. It had a 400 B-engine/727 installed in it. They took the exhaust manifolds, flipped them side-for-side, and ran the exhaust down/in front of the k-member and backwards below the k.

now that is wild you must really wanted those mw manifolds to do that much work, proof anything is possible if theres a will

Can mount magnum logs backwards too for turbo hot side help. Everything ends up in the front..watch your belts

I don't know if they fit. They sweep way up and then straight down, so maybe. A buddy of mine had them on his '64 413 Satellite w/SixPack intake. The thing I remember most was you need to wear asbestos shoes. The firewall and floor boards were really, really hot.
Header wrap and fatmat

-
Back