Maxi is in the Hospital......

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
We were playing fetch indoors with a new toy (I replaced "Big Mean Kitty" with a new one) and she jumped, twisted and slipped on the wood floor and fell on her back with a big yelp. I brought her to the emergency room and found she has broke her left rear tibia and blew out her tarsus. I just got back from the hospital with out her as she's going to need surgery and is totally doped up on morphine and is puking, crapping and in serious pain. She will need surgery and may always walk with a limp. The surgeon will call me tomorrow. Please send her some prayers. Please send one my way too, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Maxi.jpg

MaxiX-Ray.jpg

i wish her well, you too Joe. Just hang in there, she will be ok.....

Prayers for your family Joe. Hopefully all goes well with your doggy and yourself as well :)

Oh Maxi, the poor baby, Joe I hope she has a speedy recovery. Prayers sent my friend, for the both of you.
:angel9::grommit::grommit::angel9:

~MARY

Prayers on the way for both of you. Maxi is a good strong pup and I'm sure she will be back tugging you around the garage in no time.

I bet I know how you are feeling Joe, It sure hurts knowing one of your best friends are hurting and not at home :-( Prayers sent out for a full recovery and a prayer goes out to a great master that is hurting
And one for Merlin that is confused about where Maxi is and must know she is hurting [-o< So sorry to hear this Joe, Put faith in your Vet dr and try and keep good thoughts in your hart that she did not brake her back.

Prayers for the family.
My pets are my family too.

She's my buddy. It sucked just seeing her leg dangle at an odd angle. I can't imagine how much that hurt.

I'll be thinking good thoughts. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks Mike, I'll let you know.

i wish her well, you too Joe. Just hang in there, she will be ok.....

Thanks Ink. I think her frisbee days may be over.

Poor pup. I have three of my own so I can only imagine what you're going through.

I was so bummed getting her into the Ramcharger. I couldn't pick her up due to the weird position of her rear leg so she just did a 3 legged leap to get in the truck and let out a yelp. She never yelps. :angry7:

Prayers for your family Joe. Hopefully all goes well with your doggy and yourself as well :)

Thanks Bayyum, I hope is well with you too.

Sorry to hear about Maxi Joe.They,ll fix er up good.Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

This emergency hospital is the best in the state. Hopefully they can fix her up. Thanks Pettyblue.

Oh Maxi, the poor baby, Joe I hope she has a speedy recovery. Prayers sent my friend, for the both of you.
:angel9::grommit::grommit::angel9:

~MARY

Thanks Mary.

I send my best from Washington State...My family has a sick horse at home right now :( It's amazing how these animals become a part of the family so quickly.

I've had her for 4 years. You're right, she my big little girl.

Prayers on the way for both of you. Maxi is a good strong pup and I'm sure she will be back tugging you around the garage in no time.

Thanks Cam. It sucked to see her in so much pain.

I bet I know how you are feeling Joe, It sure hurts knowing one of your best friends are hurting and not at home :-( Prayers sent out for a full recovery and a prayer goes out to a great master that is hurting
And one for Merlin that is confused about where Maxi is and must know she is hurting [-o< So sorry to hear this Joe, Put faith in your Vet dr and try and keep good thoughts in your hart that she did not brake her back.

As drugged up as she was, she still tried to get up and go home with me when I saw her.

Will pray for a quick recovery for her......She is cute too

Thanks flm, she's a tough and pretty pooch.

Prayers sent for you and Maxie.

Thanks catsncudas.

Oh nooooo!!! Prayers are on the way for a thorough and speedy recovery.

I know you've been through so much lately ... gimme a call if you need a shoulder. I'm supposed to be working on some Jeep parts for a dog lover guy in Colorado but I can always take some time out for you. ;-)

Prayers sent to you and Maxi for a quick recovery. One of mine had to have knee surgery. It slowed her down some but she's still able to get around.

Jeez Joe, When it rains, it pours! I am really sorry to hear this about Maxi :sad8:.

Dogs are extremely resilient and I'm sure she be back home with you and Merlin very soon. Hang in there buddy and prayers are on the way for her & you too. :angel5:

Sorry to see this happen. I hope she has a speedy and pampered recovery.

Oh Ramcharger I am so sorry. I know what you are going through and it isn't fun on either side. Prayers sent. Trust me a limp is better then the alternative. PM me if ya need to talk about it.

I hope Maxi is doing better today. I know one thing we're going to stop throwing Lillys ball in the kitchen where the wood floors are.
Best wishes for Maxi to make a full recovery!

I'm really sorry to hear about Maxi Joe, hopefully they can stabilize the leg with a permanent plate I guess we'll see. Hang in there Joe for Maxi's sake and yes it's a safe bet that the frizbee days are over.

-
Back