Maximus Says....

-
...and don't even think of messing with this shop vac.... even though I hate it.

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 142
Well, thank you mr. ink!!!!! I'm just lazing right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 126
Lucky dog. All she needs is more bacon and pizza. :)

I did give them some Tombstone pizza last night, because I felt generous..... :)

What is it with dogs and shop vacs? Frank has chewed the hell out of mine. He also hates the electric drill.

Yeah man, vacs and dogs.... I can't explain it. Maximus is fine with the air die grinder but hates even the home vac.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsj2ghzUR0A"]YouTube - Doggie Hell[/ame]

My dog hates vacs... She doesnt like my hispanic neighbor, she trips out everytime he stops by, she must be racist...

Hello Maxi and great to see it looks like you're movin' around on all 4 8) Say hello to Merlin and your human too from AZ

Here we are just lounging around having a ruff life :smile:

Attachments

• Pups 109.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 124
My dog hates vacs... She doesnt like my hispanic neighbor, she trips out everytime he stops by, she must be racist...

Or he smells like cats, lol.

Hello Maxi and great to see it looks like you're movin' around on all 4 8) Say hello to Merlin and your human too from AZ

Here we are just lounging around having a ruff life :smile:

Will do! Looks like a lounging weekend. :-D

Morning Joe, Maxi's looking good, has she lost a little weight, I trust she's getting around good by now on that bad leg. Here's Jake doing his job guarding the boat this summer and looking for that perfect rock.8)

Attachments

• P1010060.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 75
My dog hates vacs... She doesnt like my hispanic neighbor, she trips out every time he stops by, she must be racist...
By any chance your dog is not a chow, is it??? My wife is Mexican and every time she visits a friend in AZ there Chow just sits there and growls at her...and it is not just my wife, but any of his other Mexican friends....

Lilly says Hi Maximus.
Lilly hates the lawn mower, when I mow the back yard she barks at it and tries to bite it.
I have to put her in the house most of the time.
She likes to chew up dirty socks and loves to eat the crotch out of used underwear. Yum!
74%20dart%20069.jpg

I haven't been around much, nice to see a dog thread from Joe :cheers: This is my little buddy "Digger" yesterday, she always has this itchy *** thing going on :-D Click on the pic

I haven't been around much, nice to see a dog thread from Joe :cheers: This is my little buddy "Digger" yesterday, she always has this itchy *** thing going on :-D Click on the pic

Where ya been Rob and don't take this wrong but has she been dewormed lately, that'll give them an ichy *** for sure.

Where ya been Rob and don't take this wrong but has she been dewormed lately, that'll give them an ichy *** for sure.

She's not my dog so no idea about being dewormed, we have a cabin in the woods and she lives nearby and pops in for a visit from time to time.

I've been busy working on a couple other projects of the non Mopar variety so I thought I'd best not show my face around there parts :-D

-
Back