maybe found my 69 dart from high school

-

jivemother33

Reaction score
strange thing happin this past sunday. a guy knocks on my door looking for my mom. i said she hasent lived here for 10 years but i am her son. he says well do u remember her having a 69 dart , isaid yes it was mine in school i keeped it in my moms name cause it was cheaper lol i sold it back in 97 wile i was in cali in the USMC kicked my self for doing it . well he know the guy that has it and he is selling it . i guess it is pretty rough but all there . i am going to go see it this week hopefully . when i sold it it had new reman 360 tci tranny new year one 25 panels to be hung and i sold it for 1000 bucks lol i realy dont care what it looks like i would love to have it back alot of memories in that car :cheers:

I just bought my Duster I sold while in The Marine Corps in '98. Going to Ohio in 2 weeks to get it. Driving it back to Texas.

:burnout:

That would be cool, I sold my 69 GTS to a guy in the service when I fell on hard times, car was suppose to be going to sunny Florida, sure miss that car.

thats great. My first car was 69 dart I sold it to m buddies girlfriend. I wonder if its still around pittsburgh area. Id love to have it back.

I sold my first car, a 69 GTS, back in 2001 after 20 yrs of ownership. Sold the car locally, and now it's sitting on a local Ford dealership lot for sale. Guy I sold it to traded it in on a new Mustang.

I just bought my Duster I sold while in The Marine Corps in '98. Going to Ohio in 2 weeks to get it. Driving it back to Texas.

:burnout:

were u heading in ohio??

i will take pics . love to get it cheap .. it iis in PA about 40 mins frome me ..

I sold my first car, a 69 GTS, back in 2001 after 20 yrs of ownership. Sold the car locally, and now it's sitting on a local Ford dealership lot for sale. Guy I sold it to traded it in on a new Mustang.

Really, got any other info on the dealership? I'm allways looking to add to the collection, Can't have enough 69 dart's!

-
Back