McCain/Obama tax plans....

-
Take the time to go to www.FactCheck.org and you will find the various distorsions both campaigns claim against the other. You can read McCain's assertions about Obama taxing small business and the claims against Palin on burning books and cutting the budget for special needs children. Plenty of bullshit being thrown out from both sides.
Don't bother. The only fact there is in the website title. Those idiots claim that the whole Tony Rezko issue started with a McCain campaign add. HAHAHAHA. That issue has been dogging Obama since he entered the race well over a year ago, before either he or McCain appeared to have any chance of winning thir respective party's nominations. And it is HILARIOUS that they say Obama's tax plan will not hurt small business. If you know what the average small business income is you see that his plan hammers them. Also, they are obviously only taking into account what Obama is saying now and not the fact that he has NEVER voted to reduce anyone's taxes but has voted to increase taxes on just about everyone almost 100 times. Funny that is the only issue he never votes "present" on! He recently was an ethusisatic supporter of the democrat's new budget that aimed to raise taxes by $4 billion dollars over the next 5 years with increases starting with people making just over $32,000. What Obama the candidate says means NOTHING compared to what Obama the liberal has always done.

I wonder how Charles Keating is doing?

McCain was buddies with old chuck and he was such an honorable guy. :-D

I wonder how Charles Keating is doing?

McCain was buddies with old chuck and he was such an honorable guy. :-D
Reading moveon.org again? McCain is one of the people who was cleared of any wrongdoing there. All of the people who were found to have been involved in any improper activity were democrats except one.

Reading moveon.org again? McCain is one of the people who was cleared of any wrongdoing there. All of the people who were found to have been involved in any improper activity were democrats except one.

Didn't need to read it on any site. I knew about it back when it was occurring. I have a pretty good memory.

Doesn't mean he wasn't buddies with him. Which is the same thing as the connection to obama, correct. They are friends/acquaintances.

Just because he was cleared by a senate/house committee doesn't hold a lot of water with me because of what they do on a regular basis. OJ didn't kill anyone, right?

Didn't need to read it on any site. I knew about it back when it was occurring. I have a pretty good memory.

Doesn't mean he wasn't buddies with him. Which is the same thing as the connection to obama, correct. They are friends/acquaintances.

Just because he was cleared by a senate/house committee doesn't hold a lot of water with me because of what they do on a regular basis. OJ didn't kill anyone, right?
I said that because that is one of the non-issues moveon has been trying to resurect in the absence of actual scandals involving McCain. He definitely knew him. Keating was from his home state and was active in large development projects which would definitely give him a reason to want to be in close touch with his Senator. I am a real estate investor on an infinitely smaller scale and being in close contact with the government is a HUGE advantage.

No, it isn't the same as Obama by any stretch of the imagination. You are talking ancient history here, not ongoing relationships that have been defended until very recently when continuing to do so became untenable.

I wasn't aware that the House and Senate cleared O.J. and they did not clear everyone in the Keating case.

-
Back