McDonald’s makes you happy to be hungry

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
No extra charge for this option

IMG_2978.jpeg

Her buddy is in the back room prepping the buns and dipping sauce.

I worked in a warehouse that stored McDonalds equipment.
When it came in the stuff stunk of old grease and oil.
We had some equipment come in one freezing cold night and the guys left it on the loading dock for the morning.
As the cockroaches warmed up they started running all over the floor.
I haven't eaten at McDogfood for many years even before I worked in that warehouse.

I worked in a warehouse that stored McDonalds equipment.
When it came in the stuff stunk of old grease and oil.
We had some equipment come in one freezing cold night and the guys left it on the loading dock for the morning.
As the cockroaches warmed up they started running all over the floor.
I haven't eaten at McDogfood for many years even before I worked in that warehouse.

Things have changed for sure. When I was 16 back around 1972 I got a job at Kentucky Fried Chicken. One male person cleaned the chicken, prepared the chicken, fried the chicken, cleaned the pots while you recycled and filtered the grease nightly. After the kitchen was cleaned by again the same person the floors including the freezer and office were swept then scrubbed. Our boss would often hide a cigarette butt in different places like behind a desk leg. You were graded every morning when he came in on how well everything was cleaned.

You guys have totally ruined my sausage and egg McMuffin and forget the hashbrown as well.

Thanks John!

:mob:

-
Back