Me and a 496 hydrualic roller sprayin chevelle

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJyAnlhRDxk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Jr172 vs Scrapmetal - YouTube[/ame]

Lost by 2

Me and a sb on spray

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yavd0ToX48I&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Scrapmetal vs mustang - YouTube[/ame]

Gotta start somewhere. Nice leave,on the second video. Still my favorite type of racing.

Boy those videos bring back some memories. That is how I made my money to support the family back in the day. Always liked the Valiant's. They should have been the light weight Hemi cars in 68.

Boy those videos bring back some memories. That is how I made my money to support the family back in the day. Always liked the Valiant's. They should have been the light weight Hemi cars in 68.

It wasn't fun.I'm use to my Camaro. I guess I need to get work on a bigger motor.

p450007195-5.jpg

Lol I thought I was the only one around here that did this! My gawd I could make some $$ in your group. I'll try and post my most recent non track event up here. I was beat once on the street two years ago then got very serious about setting the car up to street race. It was fun, SBM on the gun pickin the fronts on motor :) carryin them on the gun lol made a lot of "friends"

So called"friends" ,willing to gamble...(equals failures)...
Always, went ,with one guy..,.

Lol I thought I was the only one around here that did this! My gawd I could make some $$ in your group. I'll try and post my most recent non track event up here. I was beat once on the street two years ago then got very serious about setting the car up to street race. It was fun, SBM on the gun pickin the fronts on motor :) carryin them on the gun lol made a lot of "friends"

We use to be out every weekend.Ricers ruined our spots, they brought out helicopters, trashed properties.Most of our fast cars are sold or no body comes out.We use to be a family but not anymore. It's everyone for themselves. Our group use to get with Oklahoma and invite other states. We are 50/50 with Oklahoma and the claim to be the fastest... Lol.They have sum fast ones.I think their 2 nd season is on December 2 on Discovery channel.I didn't watch allergen episides cause the Drama was staged.I heard this season they traveled around and got beat but heard Chicago dragged,peeped,and sprayed their lane.....Cheats

saturdaynightfulloffun098.jpg

I wasn't bashing at all man. I miss when it used to be like that.

Chicago didn't cheat, impossible to cheat when there are no rules ;) if OKC was worried about it they could've stayed away from the guy who preps tracks lol

Do you know John Long & John Long Sr.?
I think those boys are from your neck of the woods.

Glad I'm not the only old mopar getting down on the street. Looks good. That thing needs some spray.

We use to be out every weekend.Ricers ruined our spots, they brought out helicopters, trashed properties.Most of our fast cars are sold or no body comes out.We use to be a family but not anymore. It's everyone for themselves. Our group use to get with Oklahoma and invite other states. We are 50/50 with Oklahoma and the claim to be the fastest... Lol.They have sum fast ones.I think their 2 nd season is on December 2 on Discovery channel.I didn't watch allergen episides cause the Drama was staged.I heard this season they traveled around and got beat but heard Chicago dragged,peeped,and sprayed their lane.....Cheats

saturdaynightfulloffun098.jpg

We were going to come to okc, but with some sort of police investigation and word of some thieves out there we didn't make the voyage. We also tried to get something locked in with boostedgt, but he went to church I guess.

If that's the same green Camaro I think it is, pretty sure I've seen you around here before. Just looked at your location, I grew up in Burleson. I'm a regular on DFWM, don't venture over to SS very often. Didn't realize you'd gone Mopar. MUCH cooler than the old F body.

We were going to come to okc, but with some sort of police investigation and word of some thieves out there we didn't make the voyage. We also tried to get something locked in with boostedgt, but he went to church I guess.

Boosted sold the 1995 and has a newer Mustang now but don't know if it ready

If that's the same green Camaro I think it is, pretty sure I've seen you around here before. Just looked at your location, I grew up in Burleson. I'm a regular on DFWM, don't venture over to SS very often. Didn't realize you'd gone Mopar. MUCH cooler than the old F body.

Much slower too

-
Back