me as a young guy!!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
542609_483666231681473_834781222_n.jpg

that's a Git R Done type kid like the ones we like on the farms and salvage yards. If it slips and he ends up on his ***, no worry the next time he does it, It wont slip again.

When I wuz 'bout 4 my Dad gave me an old plug out of a Model A to play with. These you could take apart. I had it in the vise, with a Crescent wrench. I'd take it apart and put it back together. One of those times, "we" slipped, I feel back against the back wall, with the palm of my hand spread to catch myself JUST right to slide my hand down the double-bit axe propped up there.

Of course down to the hospital we go to git stitched up

I was not born in our hospital, which was built after I was born out of WWII surplus buildings from Farrugut, a huge training base in northern Idaho. Any of you who were Scouts might have been to the World Scout Jamboree there at the site years ago It's now a state park

hospitaltransport1a.jpg

Farragut-Naval-Base.jpg

As a kid I went around taking off the plates from the electrical plugs and switches and then putting them back on or hammering any nail I could find into a post in our basement. Once I got my first bike I was ALWAYS taking them apart to try to make them better or to paint them in my mom's kitchen!!

my little wingman is like that , figured out how to unscrew the child proof plug covers before he was 2 , won't be 3 till august but already riding a pedal bike ,he also knows how to steer the car from someones lap and work the shifter in a jeep , going to be hell on wheels too because he figures since my Cuda peels out thats how all cars should launch all the time LOL

-
Back