Me like KYB shocks

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
OK got them on last Saturday and had the dart out last night for our local cruise in,there was some talk of some who thought they were to stiff and noisy.Well for me there perfect handled better than I expected almost no body roll going into corners,and no bounce in the front anymore,very little .I could compress my old shocks like nothing,these KYb I had to be Arnold to compress them in short I say buy them there worth it.:cheers:I also notice the front end sat up better.

Maybe the roads up there are in better condition. The KYBs will feel okay on smoothe roads.

I like my KYB's as well. I do not understand the complaints of others. Then again, you can't please them all. ('79 Magnum)

..heh Don...where did you get those KYB's.
front and rear?
..al

Hi Al call me sometime buddy,I got them from car quest in Belleville for 64 each,great price every one else was from 80 to 180 each lmao, there on the front,now thinking for the rear,the rear are Monro, may have like 60 miles on them but the control is sweet now,in the front.

I've heard they're pretty mushy.. I want some nice firm shocks and firm springs in my car, as well as nice stiff sway bars.

Things are good Don, Rock Auto is in the US, google their name, its an amazing site with an absolute ton of info/parts.

FYI, most Carquest stores main stocking brand of shocks are KYB in house.Cal Gecko,for shocks check out Bilsteins. Use the search engine here for Autoxcuda. He iss the go to handling guy here.

Have KYBs front and rear my on my 71 Swinger. The differance is like night and day, firm ride and handles the turns a little better.

Hi Al call me sometime buddy,I got them from car quest in Belleville for 64 each,great price every one else was from 80 to 180 each lmao, there on the front,now thinking for the rear,the rear are Monro, may have like 60 miles on them but the control is sweet now,in the front.

Rock Auto has them for $34.79 each. Here's the link. Do a part number search.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

Cal Gecko,for shocks check out Bilsteins. Use the search engine here for Autoxcuda. He iss the go to handling guy here.

Yeah, I've got Bilstein HD shocks on my Miata... along with stiffer springs, upgraded sway bars and lightweight wheels.. it's a firm ride, but it handles like a go-kart

-
Back