mechanical fuel pump

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
After the guidings of our FABO members I have decided that mechanical is the way to go. I will try another one because the first one (new) had a bad diaphrame inside from what we could tell as it had no suction or push. Now which one should I use. Iwould like a decent one but probably not Holley because they are too expensive for my budget and the car won't see that much use anyway.

I bought the 3/8" Edelbrock to feed my Big Block, but I hear the Carters are a good way to go as well.

http://www.rockauto.com
CARTER Part # M60514
MoreInfo.gif
{Mechanical Fuel Pump}
getimage.php

$27.79

Thanks guys!
Looks like everybody agrees on Carter so Carter it is and oh by the way I found the Carter M 60514 at Auto Part Giant.com for 22.33 instead of 27.79...My application is basically stock, about 300 HP

Thanks guys!
Looks like everybody agrees on Carter so Carter it is and oh by the way I found the Carter M 60514 at Auto Part Giant.com for 22.33 instead of 27.79...My application is basically stock, about 300 HP

OK, so i know I'm waking a long-dead thread here, but im pulling my hair out trying to find the right fitting to mate up to the outlet on the 60514. You guys have any advice?

-
Back