Med reaction.

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
A side effect of the happy pill.

I don't bruise anymore. Instead I look like a bed ridden old lady. Probably need more vitamin C in my diet.

IMG_20180519_112642.jpg

IMG_20180519_112651.jpg

"It might be" called "getting old" my friend

Ain't no doubt about it, Del.

Can't hold back time. It gets us all.

But this time, Doc told me it's a side effect of the sertraline.

One of the reasons he has me in for blood tests every six months. After some monitoring that will kick back to once a year.

He wants to see my good cholesterol come up. Been doing calesthenics to help with that and drop the extra weight.

Ain't no doubt about it, Del.

Can't hold back time. It gets us all.

But this time, Doc told me it's a side effect of the sertraline.

One of the reasons he has me in for blood tests every six months. After some monitoring that will kick back to once a year.

He wants to see my good cholesterol come up. Been doing calesthenics to help with that and drop the extra weight.
Been taking Simvastatin for my high cholesterol for a while now. Back when I first started doc had me start taking fish oil pills, they help raise the "good" cholesterol....or so he claimed...

Been taking Simvastatin for my high cholesterol for a while now. Back when I first started doc had me start taking fish oil pills, they help raise the "good" cholesterol....or so he claimed...

I tried the fish oil, too. Got too pricey unless they are offered on so,e special. Cheaper to exercise.

A side effect of the happy pill.

I don't bruise anymore. Instead I look like a bed ridden old lady. Probably need more vitamin C in my diet.

View attachment 1715177372

View attachment 1715177373
That shouldn’t be happening and is a sign of an allergic reaction to the sertraline. Those kinds of reactions can turn deadly serious and should be addressed immediately. If your Doc thinks it’s ok, you need get a second opinion...and quickly.

That shouldn’t be happening and is a sign of an allergic reaction to the sertraline. Those kinds of reactions can turn deadly serious and should be addressed immediately. If your Doc thinks it’s ok, you need get a second opinion...and quickly.

Forgot to mention these marks are from me reaching in the well casing to replace the submersible pump.

This happens instead of bruising. Thoughts?

Forgot to mention these marks are from me reaching in the well casing to replace the submersible pump.

This happens instead of bruising. Thoughts?
Have it checked out by a second Doc. The lesions look like a rash to me and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Not worth taking chances with.

-
Back