Medical marijuana

-
Hey
I loved it when I was younger and I quit smoking it years ago. I started again after I began kayaking with friends who always had some at the campsite. The smoke was hard on me (as a former cigarette smoker) and I didn't like the feeling of wheezing and choking from the smoke.

Then I found this vaporizer - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xG3FoRzaY&feature=related"]V-Tower Promotional Video - YouTube[/ame]

The V-Tower is a vaporizer that runs at 500 F and produces only vapour when you breathe in. The device is very efficient and allows you to use a very small amount to achieve the same result as a fatty.

Let's review;
No choking
No smoking
Better results
Uses less herb

Invented in Hamilton, Ontario. Canada's Steel City. See what happens when you put a bunch of former steel worker out of work. They invent this thing. :>)

Now I have to get my medical card. Doctor diagnosed me with NPG (Normal Pressure Glaucoma)

it really depends on the person. I have a friend who has done it for years. He is an accountant, makes nearly six figures and is a wiz when it comes to numbers. My buddy who is a mechanic has done it all his life.
my neighbours have apparently smoked it pretty much all their lives. Judging by the fact that they sit around their yard smoking it with their children, so have their children. Both of whom are high-school dropouts, by the way.

This thread is making me want a cookie and a brownie and a grill cheese sandwich ....and.....aahhh ...

my neighbours have apparently smoked it pretty much all their lives. Judging by the fact that they sit around their yard smoking it with their children, so have their children. Both of whom are high-school dropouts, by the way.

Yep, and I bet they would be doing the same thing if they didn't smoke it. Probably just drinking more and getting high on meth. Lazy is lazy... People are who they are, MJ don't change that.

i say legalize it, tax it.. tax the hell out of it. i still think people would abuse it.. i had a friend visiting me from california last year.. and next thing you know he is firing up a bowl.. i am like whoa whoa whoa.. what ya doing.. he said ahh don't worry .. its medical marijuana.."remember when we were kids and i fell out of that tree and hurt my shoulder" wink wink..
fyi i don't smoke.. i have 2 uncles in their 60's smoke every day since they were teens.. still no jobs... and are wasted by 830 am every day..
there is a lesson in there somewhere

why tax the hell out it? it'll stimulate money no matter what. Why tax the lower and middle class more? We'll be the 99% that use it anyway. It'll be the same thing going on right now with taxes. It should be taxed according to regular state tax laws just like alchohol.

why tax the hell out it? it'll stimulate money no matter what. Why tax the lower and middle class more? We'll be the 99% that use it anyway. It'll be the same thing going on right now with taxes. It should be taxed according to regular state tax laws just like alchohol.

Well it could be just like cigarettes and alcohol... States differ on taxes. Luckily I live in SC. The last state to get hit with any kind of inflation and the lowest taxes on that kind of stuff. LOL

Let the Potheads smoke it and lets tax it....

Attachments

• cheech.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 130
  • fri.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 159
Well it could be just like cigarettes and alcohol... States differ on taxes. Luckily I live in SC. The last state to get hit with any kind of inflation and the lowest taxes on that kind of stuff. LOL

Hello neighbor! lol

Cigarettes and alcohol has killed a lot of people ....... I mean a lot! Or has destroyed family's because someone drunk driving killed one of their love ones. I've seen cigarettes kill two of my friends. They smoked themselves to death. Doctors told them what could happened but they didnt listen. Now here is the kicker...both of my friends were the older types that looked down on "pot heads". The way they look at it if someone smoked MJ they was also on the needle. Which was total BS. But yet they was hooked on a drug that took their lives!

Prescription Pills as well as alcohol will take devastating toll on the liver.

Cigarettes and alcohol is what they really should tax the hell out of ..... can't afford it you can't buy it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE"]The Union: The Business Behind Getting High - Full Movie - High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

If MJ were completely legal we would never have never had the most awesome movie intro known to man.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PKtGnyGuKM&feature=related"]Super Troopers Opening Scene (Original+High Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back