Meet my Daughter.... This is her Story..

-
She hass read the FBBO and FABO links and wrote this to you guys..

Big fat thank you and lots and lots of hugs to all of you for having faith in me and supporting me! It has been a crazy 7 years and my biggest fear of ending up in a nursing home at 30 has sort of calmed down. I never wanted to feel like a burden to anyone or put my family trough the hard time of taking car of me, this will give me the chance to gain independence back and have the chance to function as "normal" as possible. I couldn't have gotten this chance with out your help and love. So I am sending all the positive vibes right back to you As I type this, karma will be very busy paying you all back for quite some time, thank you :)

Love,
Melissa

It was my pleasure to help. Thank you for spotlighting such a great organization.DD

Wow thanks for posting this , my buddies daughter who is now 37 was diagnosed at 18 and spent the most of the next 7 years in one facility or another , fortunately for her her father could afford more than most but she too ended up having her lymph nodes removed and recently developed some new issues after complications from a back surgery , 2 years ago she gave birth to a beautiful boy against all odds and he is a miracle in all our lives so please give your daughter a big hug and let her know all things are possible for those who refuse to let up .

Got up today and found a story on yahoo that Chive has raised 390 thousand for Melissas cause. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am so happy for her.

Prayers sent to you and your daughters.Stephanie is a great sister and I pray for her to get a special blessing.I pray that you whole family is blessed..I wish i were a millionaire I would give her enough to never have to worry again..But I will give what I can because I'm not a millionaire..Sorry....My best to you all...Bill

I pray for ur daughter and all people with a diseases. Sad to say everyone know family or friends with cancer. I hate it.

Melissa Smith will be in my hart and prayers as I open my eyes every morning and
start my day, I will never complain of any hardships in life as I will be strong and Melissa
will be my other lady in my life that brings strength to my hart and bones that I am blessed to do the things I do

My wife and I are by your side even if you can't see us.
God bless you and your family and many friends, you can add my wife and I to that list

Rustys,

I am a loyal Chiver and a supporter of Chive Charities. Your daughter's story broke my heart when I read it. I am very happy to see how the community stepped up to help such a wonderful person in a dire time of need.

KCCO from Fredericksburg, VA.

Your daughter is a great inspiration to all of us. While we can't afford anything to help out at this time, we have posted the link to all of our followers on Twitter. It's not much, I know, but it's the best we can do right now. Good luck to you and your family.

We all take so much for granted.

God bless her and your family and friends.

I'm always inspired by such strong people who struggle with such devastating problems while keeping a better attitude and inspiring the rest of us schlums while we ***** and moan about our issues which pale in comparison.

-
Back