Mega Mopar Action at Maple Grove Raceway

-

Rob_Mopar

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Maple Grove Raceway is holding the 3rd annual Mega Mopar Action event this year on June 22-23. Please see the attached flier for details.

Some highlights on the show for this year:

Show field and vendors will be over on the pit side of the track making it much easier for racers to check out the show cars, and everybody else to check out the race cars.

Saturday awards are Ray Barton's Top 25 Pics, open to any of the cars entered in the show. Sunday is judged awards based on classes. Judging is by the Delaware Valley Mopar Association.

Lower Entry Fees!

Car show entry fee is $25 for one day, $40 for both days. Car show entry covers driver and passenger. Bring a buddy and it's cheaper to enter your car in the show than come as a spectator!

Spectator or Crew 1-Day $25, 2-Day, $40.
Kids under 12 free

Have your car in the show but want to make some passes down the track? Test-N-Tune for car show entry is $10 for 1-day.

Coming to race? Friday night grudge racing is $20 for cars driven to the track, $25 if you bring it in on a trailer.
Friday night Gambler race is $25

All other racing:
Hemi Challenge, Quick 8 - $75
Late Model Hemi Challenge, Nostalgia Super Stock/Stock - $50
Electronics, Non-Electronics 1-day - $50
Street DOT 1-Day - $35

Swap meet spaces available. Spaces are 15' x 20' - $25. Each space includes one gate ticket. Sunday entry included with Saturday.

Coming from out of the area and interested in camping? Camping is available on site. Call Maple Grove Park: 610-856-9208

For more details see www.MapleGroveRaceway.com

Thanks,
Rob McCall, President
Delaware Valley Mopar Association

Attachments

• Maple Grove Mega Mopar Flier.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
Anyone going?

I will be there Saturday the 22nd running my MegaCab.
I can haul parts back to LI if needed.

I'll be there Saturday. I may bring a truck load of parts for the flea market. I was there last year and had a great time.

Spread the word! That's what we need, more racers, vendors and show cars the spectators will follow! Hope for nice weather

This needs a bump -
Come on guys we need to show up! Everybody always complains how lame these shows are ,well if we don't go and attend they are going to be lame.

Just a quick reminder, it's cheaper to enter a car in the show than it is to pay for entry for two people & parking. So if your toy is apart but your daily driver is a Mopar, stop by the car wash on the way to the Grove, and enter the daily driver in the "Mopar Alley" section of the show field.

I will be there selling parts. Hopefully it is better than Raceway Park's Mopar event.

Ill be there along with some other regulars from maple grove running both pro and s/p. cant miss me Flat black 4 door valiant in the 10's

I will be there double entered both days in the blue and black 71 Dodge Demon.

Of course it is Shane..... By the way mine is beautiful too!!!!

Attachments

• 226712_4693593870331_820411197_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 183
If admission price is the same as the swap meet, why not fill up your trunk with parts to sell, that way your inside, and if you buy anything, you don't have to carry it all the way to the parking lot. Also free money!

Attended the mega mopars at the grove yesterday and despite some really great racing[and great race cars] was disappointed with the low spectator turnout...again. Maybe 20 vendors at the swap meet, some very nice mopars on display, but again, not enough to satisfy my thirst for muscle and classic mopars. I know times are a little tough for everyone right now and chryslers at carlisle is just a few weeks away but us mopar faithful can make a better showing than what has been at a really great facility. The vendors and car owners aren't going to show if we don't and who can blame them? We are enthusiasts for the greatest muscle/classic cars on earth, so let's show it!...just my 2 pennies.

I was there yesterday and had a good time. Meet the people from passion performance, great group of guys and got the parts that I needed to finish the 4 speed for the duster. Weren't many A-bodies there for the car show, wish I could of drove the duster.

-
Back