Mega Mopar Series, Bandimere Speedway, Morrison CO

-
That was us, we wouldn't have thought you were a weirdo, did you see that bunch under the tent, that's a bunch of weirdo's. No problem Dana, I was wondering why you were standoffish, then I remembered abought your MIL living with you. Just good to see some people and have a face to face chat.

Was a good time, and great having some fabo guys to hang out with. I used to get pretty bored at these events when I didn't know anyone and I'd just walk around by myself all day.

Congrats to Dave and Alex for their show wins.

Dana, thanks for getting the video of me racing, thats pretty cool to see.

Gamedog, sorry we missed you, that was us under the canopies. Next time just come up and say hi. But I get it, for some of us it's hard to just walk up to group of guys intoduce yourself, especially if you're not sure it's the right bunch of guys.

Also, for the first time I was able to get through the first round of eliminations, but it was just because the other guy broke out.

On my second round I got paired up with a Hellcat. I lost that round two ways, I got a good headstart, and he caught up and flew past me, and then I also had my best run of the day as far as getting off the line without spinning, and ran through the gears myself instead of leaving it in drive. I cut 8 tenths of a second off my previous runs, and of course I broke out.
But had a great time anyway.

Maybe next year I'll make a FABO banner or flag.

It sure seemed like there were more 67-69 darts and barracudas racing than I saw on the show grounds, do many not park on the show area?

-
Back