Mega Race 2

-
I can't wait to hear Rawlins excuses when Ryan and the fireball smoke the monkey car.
Rawlins really pissed me off with his , I got the money and the power remark.
he reminds me of rich spoiled brat trying to be cool.
the old saying, once a geek, always a geek and cool cloths won't hide it.

I can't wait to hear Rawlins excuses when Ryan and the fireball smoke the monkey car.
Rawlins really pissed me off with his , I got the money and the power remark.
he reminds me of rich spoiled brat trying to be cool.
the old saying, once a geek, always a geek and cool cloths won't hide it.

His clothes are cool??????:rofl:

*** monkey talks all that **** but doesn't lift a finger to build OR drive that Challenger. he has all his minions to not get it done

Gotta admit though, that Demon is a baaaaaad mamma jamma. If they had it sorted it was gonna walk all over the Camaro. More power and lighter car.

Gotta admit though, that Demon is a baaaaaad mamma jamma. If they had it sorted it was gonna walk all over the Camaro. More power and lighter car.
yea, woulda coulda. lol didn't happen ! what I'd like to see, is the *** monkey car run at a lights out event or any outlaw event, love to see Rawlins get his *** handed to him many times over and probably by a few small tire cars too.

Quite the rigs that both of the cars arrived at the track in. In some of the scenes where they were swapping the cam in the red Camaro It looked like it had a billet block and heads with the AJPE logo on them. Serious money for a "street racer".

481-X Forged Blocks are the "Anti-Hemi" from AJPE ! The AJPE 481-X engine has scored many victories with blown alcohol + nitro drag racers across many classes of drag racing, while providing a superior alternative to "cookie-cutter" hemi engines! 481-X forged blocks are produced by skilled technicians right here in the USA.

RR is a whiney cunt. I got the money and the power... LMAO... Punk *** ***** is more like it. Power to be a phuckstick!

Cars are to weigh at least X and 500ci, RR - I don't care about engine size and weight, now it's an excuse when they lose.

If that doesn't say something about his ethics along with a bunch of other statements, not sure what does. He's a D-bag to the nth degree IMHO. Too big for his brtches.

4 episodes leading up to this... what a waste of time. I dvr'd it and when his cocksucker was flapping, Fast Foawrd to the next scene. Basically just went straight to the race.

earlier Ryan said he had 540 inches. he has made many more passes in his car. Alex hangs with *** monkey cuz he sponsors his pro stocker-which he can drive. a 3500 horse pro mod-not so much-be confident-do not be overconfident

earlier Ryan said he had 540 inches. he has made many more passes in his car. Alex hangs with *** monkey cuz he sponsors his pro stocker-which he can drive. a 3500 horse pro mod-not so much-be confident-do not be overconfident

Laughlin is a talented driver..If that *** monkey was properly set up he could handle it with ease. I 'm a little torn on this because I like Laughlin but can't stand Fancy Pants Rollins.

That Challenger looked undriveable!
Went down the track with the nose high, looked like it was picking up the LF wheel!
I can't believe anyone could make a full pass with the way that car handled.
And I obviously don't follow drag racing, but what was the engine in the camaro?
The distributor location made it look like a big block Mopar.
Please enlighten me!

That Challenger looked undriveable!
Went down the track with the nose high, looked like it was picking up the LF wheel!
I can't believe anyone could make a full pass with the way that car handled.
And I obviously don't follow drag racing, but what was the engine in the camaro?
The distributor location made it look like a big block Mopar.
Please enlighten me!

Alan Johnson 481X. It uses many Chrysler parts. With wedge heads.

-
Back