Megasquirt Fuel Map

-

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a stockish 5.7 Hemi running on a Megasquirt that would be willing to share a base fuel map with me? I know that the MS has some decent initial setup capabilities that take the engine size and whatnot into account, but I know there has got to be some tweaking on top of that. I'm aware of the various automapping possibilities out there and plan to try to take advantage of them, but if someone has a nice running tune for a stock engine I'd love to use it as a starting point to get the car on the road with some drivability. I've got headers and an intake on mine, but otherwise no changes internally (no cam, pistons, headwork, etc.).

It's alive!...again... sort of. Managed to get it started last night, but I had to pour a little gas down the butterflies to get it to light. On that note, is anyone running stock injectors on a Megasquirt? If so, what fuel pressure are you running at? What's your cranking pulse table look like?

Once it lit it actually ran pretty well, but I need to get everything dialed in. It would run okay above 1000 rpm, but when I tried to dial the idle back down it would run okay, then bog down and almost die, then catch itself and repeat.

Thanks! That's a good article I hadn't found yet. Should help with the surge problem. Turns out that cranking the idle speed screw down once I finally got the engine to start made it start easier. Must have been pulling too much air for the cranking pulse. Went out today and it fired up pretty easy.

Got the car back on the road for it's maiden FI voyage. It ran like total crap, lol. Got the TunerStudio VE Analyze Live autotuning stuff though and took it out for another drive and it's getting there. Starting to smooth out for fairly easy driving conditions, still has no idea what to do at the top end though. Hoping I can get some more miles on it before too long to get it dialed in.

-
Back