MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Quick as you can, administer an alcoholic sedative, in other words sit him down and give him a whiskey if ya haven't allready.

Terry

I agree, make yourself a buffalo eggo burger have a few Jack and Cokes and we will get you a mopar in no time buddy!!!

This one is for you Mikey!!! :rock::rock::rock:

$$ Sent..........If not received, please let me know.

:rock: memike rocks.

Getting them!
Ballance=$752.49

This is freaking increadable. Bro does not know, Crashed on my couch!

How much is it your looking to raise for memike? I have been on this site for a few years now, mostly reading comments and once in a while taking a little abuse from some of the members when i sell a item? But, Memike has always been there for answers of some of my questions and would love to help him out.Would like to know how much were raising and by what time frame it needs to be raised? Thanks

We are looking for $2200.00 FYI we are at $824.71 with a couple hundred coming in a few days!
Thank You for your Question! Smallblock is putting up money ahead of time on a deal from St.Louis!​
How much is it your looking to raise for memike? I have been on this site for a few years now, mostly reading comments and once in a while taking a little abuse from some of the members when i sell a item? But, Memike has always been there for answers of some of my questions and would love to help him out.Would like to know how much were raising and by what time frame it needs to be raised? Thanks

Smallblock found it was asking $2,600.00, smallblock talked him down to $2,200.00 for the cause!
Three speed column 66 valiant. SWEET. 52k original!
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro has to have Mopar!!! He a Mapar Man!

There's a '66 Valiant slant 6 for $2400 I think it is.

Actually Small Block talked the owner down to $2200 from the original $2600.
Scroll down this thread for pics Hauk http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=37934
Terry
I would like to donate the last $500, so once we get to $1,700 i am in for the last $500...MeMike, i am not a guy who has much but a guy like yourself with a big heart...And it sounds like you deserve such a break...

50.00 sent as promised ..paypal acted kind of funny when i hit send ..please let me know if you got it or ill resend the transaction

I feel this story of pure Mopar giving and Memike's story on his lost 63 would be a nice article in a Magazine so I sent a PM to Greg Rager who is the Editor of Mopar Enthusiast and is also a FABO member. What a great way to top of this story by getting Memike and his new A-body in a Magazine!

If anyone has contact with Greg @ Mopar Enthusiast you might consider giving him a call, also some good FABO exposure!

I'LL hit up my customers between now and then for some "TIPS" see what I can do!

Had 50.00 floating in my paypal parts account,,,its yours,,,more Alohas from Hawaii (and I got a sweetspot for gold 66 Valiants)

rocker 067.jpg

HOLY CRAP, i went to bed last night and this was just an idea being kicked around, tonight the goal is already half way . I have got to say this is the greatest thing done .. by the greatest group of any car guys I have ever seen. my personal admiration to you all. words cannot express this level of kindness......
A bunch of car nuts... mostly strangers..comming together to help out another car nut.....who would of thought ?....

my donation will be in the morning mail , I only wish it could be more..

moparbucks for MeMike..... keep it going guys...

-
Back