MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
I feel this story of pure Mopar giving and Memike's story on his lost 63 would be a nice article in a Magazine so I sent a PM to Greg Rager who is the Editor of Mopar Enthusiast and is also a FABO member. What a great way to top of this story by getting Memike and his new A-body in a Magazine!

If anyone has contact with Greg @ Mopar Enthusiast you might consider giving him a call, also some good FABO exposure!

And I emailed mopar muscle a few hours ago!

HAUK67: GET YOUR MONEY READY is all i can say and to all you guys and gals, It will come back to you. I've never been able to out give. I always get a better feeling than the recipient.
I'll get hold of Mopar Collector Guide folks.

Here's the good part.

The guy we're getting the car from ,Ray Harrison, Is a CHEVY guy!!!!!

Balance: 6:45 am Paypal = $1,128.77

Lets buy MeMike a Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is great Ken!! :cheers:

We should do this every year for someone.

How about on Ma Mopars birthday? Most of us will never miss $4 a month, just stick it in a car jar until the appropriate time roles around and make someones day.

$30 sent via paypal. This is really a cool thing. Hats off to those who spear headed this.:)

It sure is great to see such great acts of kindness like this and it seems like it doesn't happen enough these days...

I'm in for $40.00 - paypal already sent under pferat @gmail.com (Patrick Ferat)

Have fun MeMike from another early A lover!

HAUK67: GET YOUR MONEY READY is all i can say and to all you guys and gals, It will come back to you. I've never been able to out give. I always get a better feeling than the recipient.
I'll get hold of Mopar Collector Guide folks.

Here's the good part.

The guy we're getting the car from ,Ray Harrison, Is a CHEVY guy!!!!!
Money is ready, lets get it done...And i can only agree we should do this once a year, it would make someone a nice X-mas gift? Looks like MEMIKE is getting really close to the $1,700 number so keep it going for him and then i will kick in the last $500.

WOWSER! My kids were on the computer all day yesterday & then we had a nasty thunderstorm last night after they went to bed so I couldn't get on. Had no idea things had gone so far so fast. I just kicked in $25. Get Memike that car!

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMikeJr.
OR Its More Like "extreme Makeover Car Edition"

Hey Everyone... I have a suggestion. I read it mentioned on another post concerning FABO's fund raising for MeMike's dream car. Someone said we should do this once a year and what should FABO call it?

How about using the quote here from MeMikeJr. ?

"MeMike's Exterme Makeover, Mopar Edition"?

:burnout:

I sent $50 last night and another $50 this morning seeing that we're still a little short. Great work guys :cheers:

You guys are really tearing me up. With the Bs that can ocasionally go on here, it is Awsome to see every one get together for MeMike. I cant believe this! He's really gonna get his car!

I have my son's graduation tonight at 6:15 and hope by the time i come home you guys have this wrapped up....By the way my Son wanted a car for graduation and i am trying to convince my second wife (his stepmom) to allow me to get him one....His party will be Sunday and hope by then i can convince her..GOOD LUCK AND KEEP IT GOING.

I have my son's graduation tonight at 6:15 and hope by the time i come home you guys have this wrapped up....By the way my Son wanted a car for graduation and i am trying to convince my second wife (his stepmom) to allow me to get him one....His party will be Sunday and hope by then i can convince her..GOOD LUCK AND KEEP IT GOING.

Allow? If he's a good kid and you have the means, get your boy a car. I am sure you will be persuasive enough to get that one passed. ;-)

Let's keep the $ rolling in folks. We are really close, especially with the generosity of HAUK67.

Allow? If he's a good kid and you have the means, get your boy a car. I am sure you will be persuasive enough to get that one passed. ;-)

Let's keep the $ rolling in folks. We are really close, especially with the generosity of HAUK67.
He is a great kid, she was pushing for him to get a job and i have been waiting for him to graduate first.It's a big deal for me, as my Father and I both did not graduate HS.So today is a big day for me, as well as my son...But i will donate the money tonight it looks like everyone will put this together.

I know it looks like u got the car but they always need something so I sent a little bit in for tires or whatever it needs. It feels great to belong to a family like this.

Let me say this as a newbie to this forum and one who's been in many forums. Although there are thousands of members in this forum, its the "regulars" that are the heartbeat. These are the ones that are giving of themselves to help others. I'm not only talking about the awesome effort for memike, but the help with problems with cars and such. Hardly a grumpy word and many apoologies. You all deserve to be proud to be a human being. You truely are the good guys. You rock!

Rog

Hey guys I'll see what i can do about sending my money out tonight but im in for 20.00. I'm not sure if i can get it done tonight or not but guarantee you will have it friday night or saturday morning as i get paid friday. Sorry mike i would love to do more but me and the wife just had a baby a few months ago and i just cant swing any more right now. I will try to get that out tonight but i have to make sure we have enough money for the baby right now it seems like she needs something different every day. Congrats mike you deserve it but i think there should be one stipulation if you happen to be in any of our areas with the valiant you have to stop and take us for a ride in the old girl. And i want to see pics of you and the car as soon as possible Again congrats you deserve it, it couldnt have happened to a better guy your always so positive and upbeat about life you have made quite a few of my bad days seem insignificant and helped cheer me up quite a few times. Congrats Justin

-
Back