MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
It still is a cool thing. Keep the $ coming in everyone!
I agree, keep the $$$ coming in for memeike..We all know how it is when you first get a new ride and you want to add your own touch to it.This way memike will have a few extra bucks to work on it and fix it up a little...:read2:

am i lost? why can't i find the mail address? i don't have paypal so i got to drop it in the mail. post or pm.

Mine will be in Thursady morning. I know Mike has that Offy intake so he may be needing a 390 holley...

YES SIR!
HUAK 67 AND ALL HERE.
I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER MY GRATITUDE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER.
I DO WORK ON COMPUTERS, REPAIR, ECT. PLEASE ALL DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING I CAN DO. YOU CAN EVEN SHIP ME A COMPUTER INSTEAD OF SENDING TO A SHOP. I AM VERY GOOD @ HOME COMPUTERS. SHOPS CAN BE A RIP OFF, MANY. I love doing for children. I acually give them away for a child. FYI
HUAK67 YOU ARE TOTALLY AWSOME SIR! MOST OF THESE FOLKS LIKE ME CAN THROW OUT $25-$50-$100.00 BUCKS. I have to say you have went beyond the call of duty! IMHO. I Thank You. I will never forget this experiance.
This has been a life changing experiance for me and I believe many others!
FYI:
There are many checks that will be comming in also!​
I sent the $500 in, did you get it through paypal?

Hot dam Ken, thanks for your help handling the money for Mopar Mike and give Mike a big kiss from all of us will ya, or at least have Mike's wife do it for ya.

A special thanks to Hauk, you the man. Dam this was fun. It's not often that a person can give money to a good cause and know it's all going to the cause and not used to buy some exec a new bemmer or hot babe.

Terry

just sent $50 with the help of someone else's paypal. thank you.

you deserve it man. this one is for you.:drinkers:

I hope MeMikes wipers work. I know he will be raining tears while driving his new Mopar home. To see it, feel it, set in it, start it, and drive it... He may need a driver!!!!!!!!!!
Or many kleenexes!​
Hot dam Ken, thanks for your help handling the money for Mopar Mike and give Mike a big kiss from all of us will ya, or at least have Mike's wife do it for ya.

A special thanks to Hauk, you the man. Dam this was fun. It's not often that a person can give money to a good cause and know it's all going to the cause and not used to buy some exec a new bemmer or hot babe.

Terry

I cant wait till we see pics of him in that car . im almost as excited as if it were me getting a new car...too cool

here is Ken's addy:

Ken Slater
200 CR 756
Jonesboro, AK 72401

His e-mail is:
[email protected]

Thanks for posting this Tony, I was also a little lost looking for Memikes bros address.A check willl be in the mail by weeks end:cheers: Remember Ken and Memike post lots of pics when you bring this nice lil '66 home!!!!:happy10:

MEMIKE~ Just a Heads up! It takes 3-4 business days to withdraw money to your bank account from a paypal account. If you are picking up the '66 on Saturday...it might not be enough time. To get the dough....If you have a debit card from Paypal you can withdraw from an ATM but I think its a limit of 300 a day plus a dollar fee...

FEES BLAAA!!!

Can't wait to see the grin on your face!!!

Aloha!

FABO . . . THIS IS GOOD STUFF! Congratulations to MEMIKE!! Looks like he has a few friends! lol Rog

Im sure Im not the only one who feels a little redemption in Humanity from this. It seems all you ever hear about is what horrible things people are doing. Its so refreshing to see this and also be a part of it! This is great, I have always thought it would be cool to do this for someone who really desrved it. Seems it happened to the right guy.

I will send my $50 today, also will donate $250, towards any powder or ceramic coatings. We have the polisher to make pipes look like "ceramic chrome" like jet hot. You can check our web page at http://powdercoatingwi.com, it does need some updating.

No sweat on the money for Saturday. I'll have cash in hand before the trip. Ken can reimburse me when it's feasable. Mike, 8 A.M. at the convocation center. I'll call Ray and ask all particulars about the car and make doubly sure it's ready to roll. I called MCG and they may call at a later date. That total is without my $100 cash and many others. We're in man. YEE HAA !!!!! "She'll be comin round the mountain when she comes"

Im sure Im not the only one who feels a little redemption in Humanity from this. It seems all you ever hear about is what horrible things people are doing. Its so refreshing to see this and also be a part of it! This is great, I have always thought it would be cool to do this for someone who really desrved it. Seems it happened to the right guy.

Amen, Brother.
memike, you realize this carries some responsibilities. Your little Valiant is now family. She needs to be passed on to future Slaters for as long as she will last. :love7:
Now, have a good time going after YOUR little Valiant and get her home in one piece. Told you it would happen, didn't I? Sorry we screwed up you and Treva's getaway trip. :downtown: Hope it was worth it. :burnout:

A very special thanks should go out to Smallblock for putting up the money upfront and making sure the car gets delivered :cheers: Also to all that contributed however much they could :cheers: What a great thing to be a part of, given how emotional I feel about it I can't imagine how Mike and family must feel.

Amen, Brother.
memike, you realize this carries some responsibilities. Your little Valiant is now family. She needs to be passed on to future Slaters for as long as she will last. :love7:
Now, have a good time going after YOUR little Valiant and get her home in one piece. Told you it would happen, didn't I? Sorry we screwed up you and Treva's getaway trip. :downtown: Hope it was worth it. :burnout:

grumpuscreature, You can count on the 66 valiant staying in the family for
ever, And thank you and you lovely wife for all you have dun for me.
For some reason I have been sleeping in and getting 9 to 10 hour
I am a 6 to 7 hour sleeper most of the time.
I have got to find a way to thank everyone here at FABO.
I would like the over amount to go to Marvin!! He needs more help.
If that would be fine with everyone..

I have company coming up the drive way!! I will be back. :love7:

-
Back