MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Actually AdamR posted to the original for sale thread with his opinion of the '65 Valiant that was for sale. They've been keeping an eye on our shenanigans though, how do you think they got to be sticky? Fund raising among members is one of those things that I don't think the administrators can touch with a 10 foot pole unless it is obviously a scam. Betcha more than one has chipped in though, they're good people too you know.

Ive been watching when I can. Im working 72hrs a week and in no position to donate right now but I'm very proud to know such a caring group of guys.

This goes way over anything I have ever sen on any web board, Thats why I gave it a sticky.

antolod: Hey Kevin. Welcome to FABO, and thanks for joining up just to post for MEMike's little surprise. Just the fact that you did so indicates you definitely DO belong at FABO. Enjoy.

memike, why don't i ever see you in the chatroom? its usually pretty busy from 8-11.

I have a couple time ! But I read slow and my typing and spelling is to slow to keep up. I will be there again and try to keep up tonight.

I have a couple time ! But I read slow and my typing and spelling is to slow to keep up. I will be there again and try to keep up tonight.

Been meaning to post for a while now Mikey but have been very busy at work. I'm switching jobs in a couple weeks and having a baby in 7 weeks and money is tight to say the least! I wish all the best for you and I think what everyone is doing in awesome. I cant think of anyone else who deserves it more. I'm looking forward to your future posts about your new car! Congratulations and have a fun trip back to Arkansas with it!

Mike

I had to register just to post this congratulations :cheers: to memike on your new car. Yes, it is a nice little Valiant. I took a ride in it with my brother-in-law about a year ago or so. Circumstances permitting, I will be there on Saturday to meet you personally and shake the hand of the man that has generated such an outpouring of generosity from his fellow forum members. I don't really belong here, since my Mopar is only a year old, but us Mopar guys have to stick together.

My sister sent me an email about selling the car and a link to this forum and I just had to post my comments on what a terrific bunch of people FABO has as members. Kudos to you all!

Kevin
Well like everyone said you belong here Kevin.
I will be hopping to see you there and thank you for your time and joining in on this great site Kevin.
So you have already took a ride in the 66 valiant.:cheers: to cool.:cheers:

You`re not the only one that can`t keep up in the chat room, I`m no better, and by the way your typing and spelling:read2: have gotten much better since you joined FABO. Congratulations on the "NEW CAR", :cheers:I know you`re going to love it:love7: Please let us know how the Marvin Fund does, once everything is collected. I think of his situation often.- John

Guess it isn't a good idea to throw rocks at a Mod, but I haven't worked since October and am in no position to donate......but I donated 50 bucks anyway

Been meaning to post for a while now Mikey but have been very busy at work. I'm switching jobs in a couple weeks and having a baby in 7 weeks and money is tight to say the least! I wish all the best for you and I think what everyone is doing in awesome. I cant think of anyone else who deserves it more. I'm looking forward to your future posts about your new car! Congratulations and have a fun trip back to Arkansas with it!

Mike
Thank you 71DartGuy, A new baby in 7 week's Congrad's sir.
There have been more than enough great folks that have taken this
man to a new life, So you take care of momma and get ready for a new boy or girl in your life. And you can count on many stories and pictures and hopefully a video too.
My best to you and the new momma:cheers:

Hopefully, it'll take him a looooooong time. Hopefully he'll be enjoying the car, rather than posting!

You`re not the only one that can`t keep up in the chat room, I`m no better, and by the way your typing and spelling:read2: have gotten much better since you joined FABO. Congratulations on the "NEW CAR", :cheers:I know you`re going to love it:love7: Please let us know how the Marvin Fund does, once everything is collected. I think of his situation often.- John

Thank you longgone! And i will get with brother today and see how thing are doing, I am sure there will be a pile for Marvin!!!!!!!!.
yes I could not quite thinking of him and his most needed needs.

Bless yall know I have laundry,water and feed the dogs and get thing ready for the trip with small Block, and get my meds filled and go pay electric bill.
It sure is a rush of a day, But I will get it dun.

Treva ordered me a FABO silk jacket last night Treva and my mother inlaw
payed for :cheers::cheers:

I can't wait to see the pictures Mike! You must be going crazy waiting for Saturday, I know I am :toothy10:

You get sick for a few days, and you miss everything.

Hi memike, What a great story this is/will be. I fell sick to the flu on May 31st and havn't checked the internet till yesterday. Found this thread today, and noticed its almost over. amazing what can happen in a couple days. I am sure that there are some fabo members on holidays, or away from the computer that wish they could be a part of this.

At first i thought I was in no position to donate due to missing work for a week ( still sick) And the ever piling costs of the wedding. But I thought i had some money in my paypal account. I logged in, and Nothing. But I do think I have some money in some internet pocker account. If I can find it, I will donate it. Not much, I was never good at poker.

Glad to see that there is a great group of guys out there willing to lend a hand.

Now I just hope I can find that money. I'll let you know

Phil

You guys are crazy, he'll still be sitting in the car Monday morning. A better qustion would be, how long do you think it will take to get him out of the car :mrgreen:

I have to say that everone here and all involved in this needs a pat on the back! This is the best thing that i have ever seen done on any website, and in any car club ever. Congrats on the car Memike , but also congrats to all those involved for doing a very kind and generous thing !!!!!!!!!! :cheers: FABO BABY!
Matt

Spoke with Ray this evening and got the VIN# so i can get some insurance for the trip home. He said he and the wife drove around in it yesterday for old time sake and said it was ready to go. Sandy, his wife, said she was cookin deer burgers for lunch and ask what kinda beer we were fond of. Ray said they weren't bison burgers but they were deer. I ask him if they were served with eggos. You guys are missing out on a great weekend. We will be taking pics for ya though. Like i said. Makin memories to last a lifetime.

What kind of cheese would be best on an eggo/bison/maybe-a-fried-egg/tangy-zip-of-Miracle-Whip sammich anyway?

Cojack? Gouda? Good ole American?

Hey slant: It's in one of the post on this thread if you will go back and look. Glad to have ya on board. Hold the phone. Scamp, i looked back and found it for ya.
Ken Slater
200 CR 756
Jonesboro, Ark. 72401
Thanks man.

Hey Mikey. I think the first pic of you and the new car togeather should be you putting one of the FABO stickers on the back window!!!

What kind of cheese would be best on an eggo/bison/maybe-a-fried-egg/tangy-zip-of-Miracle-Whip sammich anyway?

Cojack? Gouda? Good ole American?

How about muenster? Sounds like monster. Your kids would dig it if you told 'em your were having a monster sandwich.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I spend quite a bit of time reading and (not a lot) posting on a couple of forums LXforums.com and Chargerforums.com, so I'm not sure how much time I have to hang out here, but I will drop in to read from time to time.

I will definately be there for the deer burgers on Saturday. Things went well at work today, so barring any unexpected catastrophies tomorrow, I'll see you there.

-
Back