MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Excellent MeMike! I've been really busy with work and my house and haven't been to FABO lately, so I was wondering how you were making out with the car and everything. I'm so glad to hear it's working for ya and you're enjoying it.

Canada's pretty much just like the US, only our cities are all spread out with lots of farmland in between. We eat drink and sleep Mopars just like you guys though!

Cheers....
Neil.

And lets not forget about fishing 65s:rock: Yes she sure has me grinning and dreaming of the way it will look when she is dun, But I guess you know they are never are dun.
I have been talking in my sleep about the car my wife said.\\:D/
My thread has been started in the restoration tread "Time to get started"
I can't say enough about how much joy and head turners I get and new folks asking who's valiant is that outside at auto parts and restaurants.
Life is good. :-D

Like I said before, you deserve it brother!!! If your ever in the Seattle area there is a spare bed, bottle of Jack and a buffalo burger with your name on it! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: :cheers::toothy10:

360scamp:-D
I would not miss out on meeting you and the Mrs for the world.:rock:
Yall sure know how to have a good time up there and it sure would be a treat to have a drink with ya,=D> but don't try and get me in a kilt and drunk :drinkers:
Or at lest at the same time.:toothy10:

360scamp:-D
I would not miss out on meeting you and the Mrs for the world.:rock:
Yall sure know how to have a good time up there and it sure would be a treat to have a drink with ya,=D> but don't try and get me in a kilt and drunk :drinkers:
Or at lest at the same time.:toothy10:

Ooooooooouch!! :stop: Now there was a thought bubble I didn't need with my morning coffee! :angry7: Mike in a kilt with a bottle of wobbly juice in his hand. :toothy10:

I had to look at this thread again :love7: And I am again at a loss of words.
I love Victoria, she is a very special car that will get my full attention and love her till death do we part.:love5: There is allot of bad going on in the world and to come back and reminisce the post's here have been a joy for me.
I hope to make you all proud of Victoria:thumbrig: My great FABO 66 Valiant Sedan.
How can I thank you all for the kind words and supprt yall have gave me in my life, I am honored to be the mascot of this great collection on folks that has been gathered here,:smilebox: as you can see by the MoPar Top site's
http://www.mopartopsites.com/cgi-bin/arp/in.cgi?id=joeychgo
like I have always said, This is the best of the best site going.
I thank everyone again for making my life so much sweeter
Your Arkansas friend Mike.
I still am starry eyed with the memories I just seen here in this thread.:love4:

first%20cruze%20078.jpg

ebay402%20024.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

poster50771733.jpg

memike%20004.jpg

you make me feel good to have been a part of this.
Thank you daredevil, It sure has been a great pleasure for me to drive her and share my gift from you and all the members here.
I am at home counting my blessings I have received here and the very fine words that has been spoken about me here. Thank you for ALL your support that is going on in my life sir :-D

X2 daredevil......that car "Victoria" for memike fits like a glove. :cheers:
She and I are like the lone Ranger and Silver riding the roads together.
Thank you again for taking the time to show me so much here , You have made all my endeavors here easy on me with your help :cheers:
Thank you 6pk2goDemon :happy10:

To the new members here that now should know that the members here at this great site have made me look at life in a new way.:happy10:

th_P1040230.jpg

th_P1040267.jpg

To the new members here that now should know that the members here at this great site have made me look at life in a new way.:happy10:

I am kind of miffed that I missed all of this. I did read the right up in the mopar mag and I was....well, happy.....even though I missed out on this act of kindness i am happy to be part of this FABO family.........enjoy Mike......Hey, by the way my neighbor was selling a Viper at a garage sale and now the kids stoped it, I only need 79,000.00:toothy10: LOL I'm kidding! I love this web site

I am kind of miffed that I missed all of this. I did read the right up in the mopar mag and I was....well, happy.....even though I missed out on this act of kindness i am happy to be part of this FABO family.........enjoy Mike......Hey, by the way my neighbor was selling a Viper at a garage sale and now the kids stoped it, I only need 79,000.00:toothy10: LOL I'm kidding! I love this web site

Ditto here! I saw the article and said "WOW!" to myself....what a community!

I have one question. How long do you think it will take Mike to get to 12,000 posts once he gets the car? hehehe

Jack
Well Jack :clock: it took a little under one year :cheers:
It is our one years anniversary :rock:
Victoria has been with me 1 year today. :eek:ccasion::wave:
And just look at all the miles of lov'in she has gave me.

Ralley's 014.jpg

Happy Anniversary to Memike and Victoria!!! You've put on ten thousand "smiles" the last year and have given us all another ten thousand to enjoy through you. This board wouldn't be the place it is without your input.

Thanks for being you Mike. :-D

Happy 1st anniversary for you and Vicky!!
Thank you Joe
I have been going through this thread and I feel the old memories and feelings coming back :happy10:
If I can get out of going to a dinner I would like to take her to George Rays drag strip today 8)
She sure has been a great driver and builder for me to keep me going.
I remember the day this all got started and I was a mess :shock::shaking::crybaby: I sure did not know how to handle such a great thing that was going on for me.

My first day and woke up to take this picture where I parked her for the first time, I took my chances :bootysha:and step'ed outside in my boxers for a quick picture to share :toothy10:

66%20day%20after%20005.jpg

Happy Anniversary to Memike and Victoria!!! You've put on ten thousand "smiles" the last year and have given us all another ten thousand to enjoy through you. This board wouldn't be the place it is without your input.

Thanks for being you Mike. :-D

Thank you Leanna, This board and all the members make it easy to be me.
There are so many members here that has taught me sooooo much
No need for a shrink when you have so many folks here keeping me on the right path.:happy10:
I bet you remember this day :cheers: Me driving Victoria home from Troy Missouri following Small Block "Bill Stone" and his wife in there Charger.

mike%20driving%20home.jpg

Happy Anniversary there memike and Victoria..........:eek:ccasion:

I can see you both are still enjoying the honeymoon :toothy10: 8)

Happy Anniversary there memike and Victoria..........:eek:ccasion:

I can see you both are still enjoying the honeymoon :toothy10: 8)
I sure am C.
I just took this picture moments ago =P~ She has been so good to me :cheers:

DSCF0026.jpg

Wow, has it been a year already? Where does the time go?
It sure snook up on me Longgone :happy10:
You know how ladies are if you forget there anniversary :toothy10:
If I forgot she would have been setting on four flats tomorrow morning :toothy10:

Ralley's 004.jpg

-
Back