MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Hey Mikey. I think the first pic of you and the new car togeather should be you putting one of the FABO stickers on the back window!!!

You got it 360 !! great idea!!:cheers:

I was in the chat room and I have to say they are going 200 mph:read2:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I spend quite a bit of time reading and (not a lot) posting on a couple of forums LXforums.com and Chargerforums.com, so I'm not sure how much time I have to hang out here, but I will drop in to read from time to time.

I will definately be there for the deer burgers on Saturday. Things went well at work today, so barring any unexpected catastrophies tomorrow, I'll see you there.

Looking forward to meeting you:cheers: and seeing your new mopar antolod.

How about muenster? Sounds like monster. Your kids would dig it if you told 'em your were having a monster sandwich.

I have never herd of
muenster cheese!! i will have to ask Treva what kind it is
having a monster sandwich :mrgreen:

Spoke with Ray this evening and got the VIN# so i can get some insurance for the trip home. He said he and the wife drove around in it yesterday for old time sake and said it was ready to go. Sandy, his wife, said she was cookin deer burgers for lunch and ask what kinda beer we were fond of. Ray said they weren't bison burgers but they were deer. I ask him if they were served with eggos. You guys are missing out on a great weekend. We will be taking pics for ya though. Like i said. Makin memories to last a lifetime.
If Treva gets to leave at 3pm from work we will be there around 7pm
I will give you a call first thing Bill.
You have over done your self bud, We will need to get together on some of this you have done :love7:

Allow? If he's a good kid and you have the means, get your boy a car. I am sure you will be persuasive enough to get that one passed. ;-)

Let's keep the $ rolling in folks. We are really close, especially with the generosity of HAUK67.
GTXperience, i did end up buying my son a car today.He does not know it yet and i will be giving it to him on Sunday for his graduation present at his party.Oh, the wife was not happy with it, but it something i really wanted to do...It's not a mopar, Sorry...Its a 2006 mazda 6 s loaded with 17,000 miles, he has no idea.I also am picking up a 71 dart Saturday night that was for sale on ebay from NJ, 440 In it, auto, 430 rear, Blue with a white stripe white interior...Some of you may have seen it on ebay.The auction ended when i was at my sons graduation, only reached 10,950 and the reserve was not met.So i worked out a deal to buy it and pick it up Saturday night...:cheers: Busy Week......

i cant beleave this is happining wat a great group of people we got her.
im proud to be a part of this site!
i wish i could spare a little to help but its just not a great time right now money wise :\
but if u are ever in nc and need it cleaned up ill be shure to help hahahaha
congrats mike ur tha man!

I can't wait to see the pictures Mike! You must be going crazy waiting for Saturday, I know I am :toothy10:

Crazy and exited at the same time, :cheers:

Wait:-k some may say I am crazy already!!:toothy10:
my list to bring with me.
Small Block said he has all the tools and fluids.:thumbrig:
1 A for-A-Bodies only sticker.
2 a portable cd player to listen to the practice music for Sticks and Strings band.
3 a cool pair of cheep sun glasses.:glasses2:
4 a small cooler for my water and snakes.
5 a Bottle of Boons Farm wine to christen the voyage. "for my mom I lost"
She would let me drink at
the table as a yungen.
6 new batteries for my camera.
7 short pants and open shirt for the ride home.
8 flip flops to keep me cool for the ride home.
9 meds. Dr orders and mine.
10 Cell phone with a full charge.
11 flash light.

I think that will do it for the trip back home to the hill where I have a spot
picked out for it.

I can not believe this is happening to me!!:love7: This will be a good time to thank everyone that has made this possible for me, I will be back Saturday night.
and regardless of my condition I will post all the great things that Treva and I and Small Block and his wifey did while we get the 66 valiant home.
Small Block has gone an extra mile or ten!! to get this car in my hands.
He even insured the car already for the trip home.
And I can't say enough about brother ken and all he has dun to keep every dime in place for me and Marvin "70dart". That I am still keeping my mind on
and support he needs worse than me.:happy10:

Well, am I forgetting any thing.??

Extra, xtra batteries for your camera........

All FABO members are excited for your voyage......and...........adventure.

Good luck and I hope it's all you hope and dream it to be.

i cant beleave this is happining wat a great group of people we got her.
im proud to be a part of this site!
i wish i could spare a little to help but its just not a great time right now money wise :\
but if u are ever in nc and need it cleaned up ill be shure to help hahahaha
congrats mike ur tha man!

Me ether moparkid340!!
You said it best, what a great group of people we got her.
and you help make this site great with your presence.
I know if you could you would.:thumbrig:

Extra, xtra batteries for your camera........

All FABO members are excited for your voyage......and...........adventure.

Good luck and I hope it's all you hope and dream it to be.

You just made me think it would be smart to bring a extra car battery too!!
Just incase the alt go's on me. Thanks 6pk2goDemon.:rock:

Tomorrow night is going to be worse on you than Christmas eve when you were 9 years old.:mrgreen:

Good luck getting any sleep. LOL.

I sugggest you "knock" yourself out early because you know you are getting up early and not sleeping at all on Saturday.8)

Hey Mike!

You must be just buzzing with excitement by now!

Put a car alarm in that beast.Not meaning to bring you down at all,just thinking practically.

GTXperience, i did end up buying my son a car today.He does not know it yet and i will be giving it to him on Sunday for his graduation present at his party.Oh, the wife was not happy with it, but it something i really wanted to do...It's not a mopar, Sorry...Its a 2006 mazda 6 s loaded with 17,000 miles, he has no idea.I also am picking up a 71 dart Saturday night that was for sale on ebay from NJ, 440 In it, auto, 430 rear, Blue with a white stripe white interior...Some of you may have seen it on ebay.The auction ended when i was at my sons graduation, only reached 10,950 and the reserve was not met.So i worked out a deal to buy it and pick it up Saturday night...:cheers: Busy Week......

Your son will jump ten feet off the floor HAUK67.
What a great graduation present
Looks like we will be going after our new A bodies on the same day.

HUAK67 I would like to thank you again and again, You will make your son
jump as high as I have, Have a good night and gongrad's on your sons graduation :happy10:

Your son will jump ten feet off the floor HAUK67.
What a great graduation present
Looks like we will be going after our new A bodies on the same day.

HUAK67 I would like to thank you again and again, You will make your son
jump as high as I have, Have a good night and gongrad's on your sons graduation :happy10:
I am sure he will be excited, as we all will be.The 71 dart is alot like my old one that i should of never sold 6 yrs ago, same color combo and suppose to run in the upper 10's in the 1/4? It is also my 41st b-day Saturday so it will be a great weekend for all, but have a great and safe trip and we will be waiting for some pictures.....:read2:

here is Ken's addy:

Ken Slater
200 CR 756
Jonesboro, AK 72401

I know the purchase price has probably been easily surpassed, but I still want to contribute a little to the cause..... cause Memike might need to add a few personal touches to the lil' Valiant. That's when I noticed the two-letter abbreviation for Arkansas in the address above should be AR (Alaska is AK). Hopefully, the post office works from ZIP Codes, rather than abbreviations. Anyone using this address to send checks or money orders, please make the correction.

My check is on its way. I know PayPal is a quick and easy way to receive payments, but I want every dime to get to Memike, rather than fees to them.

Good luck on the trip, gentlemen. Be safe and have fun (like I have to tell you that).

Jerry

Wow, home from work late and just realized it is past mid-nite....that means it's FRIDAY! Only one more sleep there MIKE!!!! Good luck with getting to sleep, ya must feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve!! Wishing you and Smallblock a good trip out to get your Mopar tomorrow, Don.

Just got up and I will be driving Treva to work early so she can get out of there early today.
and I will have her car to look over and make sure it is topped off on all fluids
and air pressure and most likely clean it inside and out.
Pictures will be coming in soon, And I am so excited !!!
got to go take here to work know.
I will be back.

Does your camera have a video function? Love to see you and "Val" cruising down the interstate!

If you haven't already, pack a set of jumper cables... you never know what will happen with a new purchase and it's always good to follow the Boy Scout's cred of Be Prepared. ;)

MeMike, Good Luck with your trip today. I'm glad that this all worked out for you. Keep on Smile'n!!!!! while your Drive'n!!!!!!! Have a great day. Jeff

WE'll be takin a video camera also along with the digital. Jumpers are in the trunk of the 440 Duster and another item will be an air tank. I've got the extra battery mike so leave yours at home. I'll be following Mike down I 55 to Jonesboro for the comfort factor and while in route well snap some pics of this cool old dude in this cool old car. Then we'll head on back north headed home. I'll have Mike snap some pics around my place while here and i'm sure some will accuse me of being a MOPAR NUT. He'll be here this evening.

Small Block,
Please give MeMike your mailing address. I will be sending you A MeMike from FABO $2,200.00 Money Order Monday or Tuesday the latest!
BTW I still think he is in shock! Calm however. You Know ....HE IS GOING TO CRAP HIS PANTS THE MOMENT HE SEES HIS BABY!! So Be aware!

MeMike has instructed me to send remaning $ to Marvin. I will find out where and how. After it apears all has been recieved.

Take some great pics!

Enjoy!

Thank You

Ken Slater

I think I can put in my real name in now!

Cheers!

WE'll be takin a video camera also along with the digital. Jumpers are in the trunk of the 440 Duster and another item will be an air tank. I've got the extra battery mike so leave yours at home. I'll be following Mike down I 55 to Jonesboro for the comfort factor and while in route well snap some pics of this cool old dude in this cool old car. Then we'll head on back north headed home. I'll have Mike snap some pics around my place while here and i'm sure some will accuse me of being a MOPAR NUT. He'll be here this evening.

Hey memike, and everyone involved with the event this weekend. Have a great time. I know you will. You will have alot of people thinking about you. Take it easy and enjoy the ride.

Phil.

PS i found my poker site that had money in it, but you need to have a minimum of $125 to withdrawl. I only had $40. So I guess its guna stay there. Sorry I couldn't contribute. Just not in the cards right now.

-
Back