MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Have a great time, Mike.

Can't wait to see you and your little A.

I have one taillight for your car if you want it. Don't recall right now which side, but it's the quarter mount one, not the trunk lid reflector. I'll check when I get home and let you know.

PM me your address and I'll send it your way, gratis.

Balance report to date 06/06/08: $2,325.95 Paypal and cash recieved.

This coming together reminds me of Woodstock! :)

Never seen anything like it, even inside our town, even!

has anyone contacted any of the mopar magazines yet? This is awesome! I'm gonna put in $20 when i get home!

MeMike's local newspaper would totally post this.. Id only be afraid we'd get a lot of people joining trying to pull scams or somethin, you know?

Enjoy that ride Mike! =)

I know the purchase price has probably been easily surpassed, but I still want to contribute a little to the cause..... cause Memike might need to add a few personal touches to the lil' Valiant. That's when I noticed the two-letter abbreviation for Arkansas in the address above should be AR (Alaska is AK). Hopefully, the post office works from ZIP Codes, rather than abbreviations. Anyone using this address to send checks or money orders, please make the correction.

My check is on its way. I know PayPal is a quick and easy way to receive payments, but I want every dime to get to Memike, rather than fees to them.

Good luck on the trip, gentlemen. Be safe and have fun (like I have to tell you that).

Jerry

Thanks for the correction Jerry........my bad

Tony

Hey Ken. Is it that hot in Arkansas already that you're wanting to move to a cooler clime??#-o

I just dropped a envelope in the mail for 62 bucks at the Petro truck stop in Carlisle Pa to Jonesboro Ar

Hey ken i just sent my 20.00 please let me know if you got it. I have never sent paypal unless it was through ebay so i want to make sure i did it right. Enjoy memike

My computer crashed, so i had to get a back up one. i just sent money to the fund. i know that it will go to a great guy. good luck mike and have a safe trip.

Ken, keep your eye out for the mail. Money comin for the Marvin fund. I should have given it to Mike and Treva last night. I'll mail it tomorrow.

Ken, keep your eye out for the mail. Money comin for the Marvin fund. I should have given it to Mike and Treva last night. I'll mail it tomorrow.

Bill!!! You have well!! over dun yourself here Small Block.=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

70dart will appreciate and put the money to good use.
His family will get the the needs of daily life they need. :angel4:

:-k Now we all no what a Big Small block is.:heart::heart::king: of people and here.

But the same waitress :toothy10:

Very good I will be watching for it of coarse !
SMALL BLOCK,
The check was mailed today and will require your sign. USPS. $2,200.00. Friday Delivery.
Total to date checks, paypal, cash = $2538.29
BAL. FOR MARVIN FUND AS OF TODAY IS A COOL $338.29..
WOW!

Ya'll all have a great day!
Meeting Bro at PettyJean!

Wow, over $300 above the cost of Mikes car thats great......sorry Ken my contribution is coming a little late,"the cheques in the mail" so to speak, but better late than never right!!! Glad to see it will help out Marvin!!! Hope Mike and his wife are enjoying his new ride:cheers:

Got it in!
Plus others. New Marvin fund amount @ $638.29.Sorry we missed you on Sat!

That just tickles me! :toothy10: The people on this site are an amazing group!!! :cheers:

I totally agree Longgone.....

Haven't been here very long, but so far, I like what I see. Thanks FABO :cheers: Great Site

And kutacando....Outstanding job for your bro memike and really big of you guys to be sending the extra to Marvin. 8)

Yall sure are a GREAT bunch of good folks here at FABO.:cheers:
Brother has been very busy, and trying to get his work dun and be a father and keeping this business end of this great thing that has happened to me and Mavin {70dart}
Coyote Jack!! Brother and I know how much time and work you are going though to help Marvin.
Yall deserve a metal for your help.8)

I think he needs to drive the car all over the country to the home of each and every one of us who contributed so we can autograph the hood or trunk lid....or something:toothy10:

I have been reading this thread for a couple days now.
It is hard to read it with out loosing it.
68 Sedan!! That would be so cool to hit the road and let every one autograph her.
I took a fall a few day's ago and my right shoulder is feeling better.
I have got it out of the sling and thought I would do more pecking.

As most of you know I have been enjoying Victoria.:cheers:
It seems every where I go some one has a valiant story of there own.
I have handed out a bunch of FABO cards so some people can see the great folks here, And read the story of how Victoria was put into my life.:read2:
There are so many folks I have not thanked here. The list is so long.
It is hard to put into words how my life has changed, This sweet 66 has given me so many great day's of pleaser just cruising on the road and getting so much attention from people on the road, I forgot the feeling of felling like a mopar driver in a nice car. My mopar reputation in my area is still strong know, I see old friend from car clubs and they say, "Every one said you are the guy that has the nice 66 valiant" And ask what I have been up to for the last couple years, I just say Kid's and grand children and building a new home for the wife and I.
There are so many newbe's here that I I feel I need to thank also.
As I am reading this thread, Boxer !! Thank you for your help getting this 66 in my life and the offer to do some powder coating for me, I looked at you great site and look s like a very nice co you have going, you have a big hart and I hope you the best,Thank you.
360scamp!! you and your very nice looking red head :-DNiki I think :-kare to cool
and fun folks,Thank you bud,
To ramcharger! You have dun more for me as a friend then you will ever know.One day we will have a rum and coke together.:drinkers:
Tony Feilds!! The man with the new shop going up!! Thank you, it has been a pleasure sir and thank you for all the great grins you have put on my face.
demon seed!! what can I say!! you are a grade A member here to, And I thank you for all you have dun for me and my life change.:wave:
grumpuscreature!! you have always been here for me and thank you and your wife Xeptshnl1, Yall feel like family and hope we meet some day,Thank you for all you have dun for me here:cheers:
Oldvart !! You have been a rock for me here and you are a great friend that has been a treat to know one of the great Canadians here :blob:
And lets not forget Rob!! thenk you bud :cheers:lets just say you are a hoot!! That means you are a fun and one of the best:cheers: There are alot of great Canadians here and one day I hope to visit your great country and thanks for everything Rob:-D. OneOfMany! Thank you for evrytning.
I don't have the words that can let you know how happy yall have made me and my life.

There are sooooooo many people to thank here, GTXperience,:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:
66aCUDA Frank,You are a fellow member that I am looking forward to meeting.
You are just a hour away and a /6 guru!! Thank you bud.

And the list go's on and on and on.:cheers:

Small Block I will be seeing you soon and I will give you and Frank a heads up before I come to visit.
There are allot of people here I did not mention, You know who you are.:toothy10:

A big thanks to all that gathered this great bunch of people to the best
site out there For A,Bodies Only.:thumleft::hello2:

I can't say enough to all the great peopls here.
I will be doing up grades soon and start a restoration thread soon.:-D

Excellent MeMike! I've been really busy with work and my house and haven't been to FABO lately, so I was wondering how you were making out with the car and everything. I'm so glad to hear it's working for ya and you're enjoying it.

Canada's pretty much just like the US, only our cities are all spread out with lots of farmland in between. We eat drink and sleep Mopars just like you guys though!

Cheers....
Neil.

-
Back