MeMike & Smallblock many thanks!

-

dusterforever

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks again to memike and smallblock for treating me so well when I visited arkansas. I am posting a pic of the seat I got from smallblock and had recovered. Would never have known about it except for memike. Also a pic of my homemade caltracs and subframe connectors. Hard to find nicer fellers than these guys!

Caltracssubframe1.JPG

73Splitbench1.JPG

That seat looks like it belongs there!Nice work on the connectors and Cal-trac setup!Sounds like you had a good trip also?

We had a great time that week dusterforever drove up to visit his folks.
He ask about a seat and I just called Small block and it all feel together :cheers:
He did find it in the field of dream's :-D
We learned something that day to:-D didn't we dusterforever:-D.
The seat look's great and I know how nice it feel's I bet.
It was so nice spending the day with you and your wife at the car show.
Oh It just so happened to be a car show in town while he was visiting :-D
It don't get better than that.8) Don't ya just love Arkansas!!

mike youre a great guy. i wish some of that karma would rub off on me.
IT's on it's way brother :-D

And I see that dusterforever got him a seat button cover to:happy10: Looks good =P~

Yes...I did like arkansas...in fact would not be too hard to make me move one of these days...my wife would love it...LOL and yes...found the covers for the seat...now just need those two little chrome knobs for the acuators...does anyone have them????? I see you made a great find on those tires...good deal!

Nice looking car Dusterforever, very clean, how do the traction bars work? They say those are the best for mopars. Sorry I missed you when you where up this way but you had the best tour guides you could ask for.

We sure missed you Vic :clock: Here is a picture of that day big guy.

field of dreams (Custom) (2).jpg

Mike: That's a good lookin group of FABOers you have shot there. Frank, when we get a gang together we'll let ya know. Right now the next biggy is at Monster Mopar Weekend in St Louis in Sept but there maybe one sooner if the spirit moves us in the right direction. The seat looks good dustersforever. Like everyone else, i love to be a part of a success story.
Small Block

Dangd if that doesn't look like the line up on Law and Order last night! Pick the mopar guy out of that line up???!!!!LOL!!
You didn't peek under the blue tarp did ya Memike?

Vic the bars work well...if you don't preload them some they do make noise..so my friend here in texas and I changed from metal rollers on top to polyurethane ones...that helped alot..and of course sub frame conn always make the car better...now I can jack the whole side up at one time...:) and yes...old memike is some tour guide!

Smallblock...thanks for the compliment. I could not understand what memike mean't when he said (field of dreams) I sure understand now...:)
Hope to see you again next year!

Smallblock...thanks for the compliment. I could not understand what memike mean't when he said (field of dreams) I sure understand now...:)
Hope to see you again next year!
dusterforever!!Can I ask a favor from yall?
Can you go to this thread and put your vote in for Johnny Dart Please please.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=65679 :cheers:
Members come to gether and help Johnny Dart and show him our support that we all have been giving and receiving
Mike S.

memike...signed up and waiting for confirmation..how is your engine coming along?
The intake and exhaust change out should happen this month :cheers:
As long as the grand kid's and kind don't change my mind.
Then This winter a full size 225 30 over will be dropped in and take the 170 low deck out for a good build :-D I will keep the numbers matching engine short stroking 170 for turbo's :-D

-
Back