MeMike's Sunday Morning Video!

-
Goose bumps :-D I remember plugging the jukebox with a quarter to hear three song and play pool to that great old song Joe :cheers:
I had quite an exiting day yesterday as you see in my WAGGIN ALERT thread.
Thank you brother :happy10: I enjoyed seeing some very nice oldies there.
Music sure helps get me started in the mornings after a good night before drinking Rum and coke and playing cards.

I will have to find you a special video Thank you for a good morning video.

That sucks I clicked play and got a notice that said that video is not available in your country or domain. F@ckin Kuwaiti censors. Oh well I will look at it in 10 days when I get back home. Did it have nude dancin girls in it or alcohol? Dang I always miss the good stuff

Goose bumps :-D I remember plugging the jukebox with a quarter to hear three song and play pool to that great old song Joe :cheers:

Glad you liked it Mike. :cheers:

I love the Red Baren Hotrod!Reminds me of when I was a kid,with all my HotWheel dinky toys!

Yeah, that was pretty cool. :-D

That sucks I clicked play and got a notice that said that video is not available in your country or domain. F@ckin Kuwaiti censors. Oh well I will look at it in 10 days when I get back home. Did it have nude dancin girls in it or alcohol? Dang I always miss the good stuff

It has the song "Hot Rod Lincoln" which does mention drinking. Damn, sorry man. :angry7:

-
Back