memikes video MoPar

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I took the time to go this week end and watch the Mopar's spank A$$:cheers: 72 Chebbeies and 4 MoPars and the tuck took the #2 spot for the money and the modified took #1 buy a full straight away :-D What a night:cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aggee3l-yTk

the day started out in the pool and spending time with my bud Chelsy :-D
Joe "ramcharger" Wished me a great week end and look what my Saturday brought me :-D Thank you bro :cheers: What a great day :-D:-D

You remember my three legged friend Joe :cheers:

Home alone again 040.jpg

Home alone again 041.jpg

Home alone again 044.jpg

Your son find a car yet? I like the dirt racing. If I was not building a drag car I would be building a hobby stoker or if I had the money a modified. There is a 1/4 mile dirt track not far from here. The PAS they call it.

I seen it happen This #9 Mopar got his belt out and spanked the Chebbie =P~
In this class there was 13 chebbies and one MoPar and he took the money home and yes I am ready for bed.

I had a outstanding day Joe :cheers::cheers::cheers: And I think I did a good gob with the camera :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbipT6Sdko

Cool videos mike! Your three legged buddy looks like he is enjoying himself.
That was about 3 o:eek:clock pm greendart72 and she enjoys her self and gives me company :cheers: She is my brothers dog but she loves me to and has for 5 years :happy10:

Your son find a car yet? I like the dirt racing. If I was not building a drag car I would be building a hobby stoker or if I had the money a modified. There is a 1/4 mile dirt track not far from here. The PAS they call it.
He has one but it's a chebbie and took 3 in the fetcher two weeks ago =P~
but he spun his rear end out and could not race this week.
He told me about these MoPars showing up last week so I took the time to go see them tonight :cheers:

Here he is with his =P~ and it is crazy fast :happy10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_j1FdOJDEA

Well after looking at my post last night I guess I did ok considering the shape I was in :shock: :drunken: I woke up about 9:30 am and remembered what a hang over is and sore as heck!! but that come's with a night out with the boys.8)
Small Block called me about 9 am and woke me up to say howdy:happy10:
no, I did not answer the phone, But I did call him back after I found my feet.:toothy10:

the day started out in the pool and spending time with my bud Chelsy :-D
Joe "ramcharger" Wished me a great week end and look what my Saturday brought me :-D Thank you bro :cheers: What a great day :-D:-D

You remember my three legged friend Joe :cheers:

Glad to hear that my wish came true. :cheers:

I do remember your 3 legged buddy! :) Good to see that she's doing fine and is hanging out with her friend.

I seen it happen This #9 Mopar got his belt out and spanked the Chebbie =P~
In this class there was 13 chebbies and one MoPar and he took the money home and yes I am ready for bed.

I had a outstanding day Joe :cheers::cheers::cheers: And I think I did a good gob with the camera :-D

There's few things finer than a day of racing and a little bit of booze. :toothy10: You did a great job Mike and thank you for sharing. :read2:

Well after looking at my post last night I guess I did ok considering the shape I was in :shock: :drunken: I woke up about 9:30 am and remembered what a hang over is and sore as heck!! but that come's with a night out with the boys.8)
Small Block called me about 9 am and woke me up to say howdy:happy10:
no, I did not answer the phone, But I did call him back after I found my feet.:toothy10:

Hangovers suck. :toothy10: Sure is fun getting there though...:cheers:

LMAO Joe Quote Sure is fun getting there! it sure was. :toothy10:

Hey MeMike,looks like you had a great day with the young guns!By any chance are you going to George,s race track anytime soon?I,d love a couple shirts,gladly send money down for you to buy and ship up here to Canada.Let me know I,d appreaciate it.Thanks.Hope your head is returning to normal?LOL!

HAELEE 051.jpg

Hey MeMike,looks like you had a great day with the young guns!By any chance are you going to George,s race track anytime soon?I,d love a couple shirts,gladly send money down for you to buy and ship up here to Canada.Let me know I,d appreaciate it.Thanks.Hope your head is returning to normal?LOL!
PM on its way, how can I say no to such a sweet little girl with a wink.
I am glad you ask, I was wondering who I wanted to send t shirts to.
The brake shoes are waiting for the day Victoria needs them.
I can be sooooo forgetful

-
Back