Memoir of racing in the 1950s thru 1990s

-

rtarozzi

Reaction score
For all Mopar followers, and other stragglers, my memoir, ‘The Lives I’ve Lived’ is ready for inspection.
Complete with words of experience and illuminating photographs that tell the story of automobile racing in the 1950s thru the 1990s. I invite you to come along with me to hear and sense the modern beginning of the Hot Rod underground, NASCAR and Trans Am before the rules tamed the game. Before money changed the face of racing.
These cautionary tales are available directly at https://createspace.com/5773708
Or visit my website at www.rtarozzi.com
Enjoy the ride!
Bob Tarozzi

Attachments

• 1968a-2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 268
Turk Tarozzi, is a hell of an Mopar engineer. Worked with Dan Gurney,the Ramchargers, and developed the S/S spring packs,we all cherish now.Even did some turbo /6 engineering mules. Welcome back,Sir...

"Two or three persons having at different times intimated that if I would write an autobiography they would read it, when they got leisure, I yield at last to this frenzied public demand, and herewith tender my history" - Mark Twain

"This is my cautionary tale that embodies Myth, Mad Schemes, Saga, Fable, Folk and Fairy Tales."

"Two or three persons having at different times intimated that if I would write an autobiography they would read it, when they got leisure, I yield at last to this frenzied public demand, and herewith tender my history" - Mark Twain

"This is my cautionary tale that embodies Myth, Mad Schemes, Saga, Fable, Folk and Fairy Tales."

Respect it,for what it is.. Sheesh...

now I know what I can tell HER that I need, want for Xmas!!!

my opinion is that is information we should all obtain and respect.

Cause we ain't stupid around here. Welcome sir. I will have to put in a pre-order myself. Looks like a good read.

My Dad raced from the late 1950s up until about 2011 and I am thankful he was able to record a lot of his fun in the book CarTech used to sell "How to Build Max Performance Pontiac V8s". I am thankful you too Mr. Tarozzi put this together and I am getting it ordered tonight.
Tom Hand

Ben:

Thank you for your colorful comentary. I always felt it was just "running against the wind"

Turk

Mr. Tarozzi -- You've sure been around - done it all -- Congrats.

Ben:

Thank you for your colorful comentary. I always felt it was just "running against the wind"

Turk

Thanks for writing it. Lots of us hear cool stories of 'back in the day' but seldom do we hear it from someone who actually had a hand in making 'back in the day' something to talk about. Great stories Sir..

-
Back