Mercury Cougar $FS$

-
Interesting way to try and sell a car, to say the least.

I like listening to Simon and Garfunkel and thinking about puppies ,lol that little side shot of the car i could almost see a resemblance to Tom Selleck

That was an entertaining read.. even got me looking at the pictures, so it worked!

Grant

That is funny. Especially considering how freekin short the rods are in a 302. No way no how. LOL

Lol and of course he lives close to me :p buahahaha

Good way to sell it.

Brings back teenage memories, I had a '68 302 4 barrel, duals, I felt like a bad-*** driving it. It sounded great and it got away from me a couple times...I could have been killed in the car now that I think about it. The hidden headlight doors went 'slam-slam' when you turned off the headlights, not very stealthy coming home late at night...I can relate to the author's description.

I"ve seen this same add before, but it was for a Honda XR600r I think, and instead of:

"That's liable to earn you a left hook ear punch with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. "
it was
"That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab."

Still entertaining though

i once owned a 68 cougar XR7 with a 302 automatic, and quite frankly, my 318 would spank it. dude should be a writer though, entertaining...

I wish I coppied it, but I didnt. I didnt think about coppying it till the day after, by then it was gone. I should start writing my tie-ins at work like that dude.

edit........i just looked for it again,,,,it must have sold.

-
Back