Merry Christmas-Happy New Year!

-

Glow Worm

"Not Your Grandmaw's 318"
Reaction score
Have a Happy! Can't wait for warm weather!!!

StillDrag2.jpg

Hey Glow worm, sounds like you need to think about moving south if your thinking about warmer weather in December. Hell man I woke up this morning to 44 degrees and I live in SUNNY Florida, but I bet that on christmas morning I'll be running my AC and cruising in the Dart with the windows down.:toothy7: From Sunny Florida "Seasons Greetings" to one and all on this site.

Yeah we`re coming up on the shortest day of the year too. If there`s one thing I miss about summer it`s the length of the days. Happy Holidays to one and all!

Beautiful Southern Ohio?

I've heard of Southern Ohio, but where the hell is Beautiful Southern Ohio??!!! Just kidding, I'm from NW PA and I can sympathize with the weather you're dealing with lately! Happy Holidays

Mike

There is one thing the members from florida never get to enjoy is a WHITE christmas. Nothing like it. Must be depressing to have it as just another day, but then I suppose you get used to it and you get to ride around.

There is one thing the members from florida never get to enjoy is a WHITE christmas. Nothing like it. Must be depressing to have it as just another day, but then I suppose you get used to it and you get to ride around.
Can't speak for Florida, but it's not depressing in SoCal to not have a white Christmas. We go to the local mountains if we want to play in the snow (1.5 hours away from home), or the desert if that's your thing (1.5 hours), or the beach (30 minutes). Oh yeah, and next years fresh strawberry plants are already in the ground and we'll be buying them direct from the growers in mid-late February. Now who's depressed?
But seriously, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all!!!!

Here in northeast Arkansas we almost seen some snow last week,
But it stayed north of us.:angry8:
I like a good snow!!:iconbigg:
And I hope every one has a great Christmas and a good 1008.
I remember this snow we got last year hear on the hill.
For the new folks here, My wife and I lived in the little trailer while my
cottage was being built, ours my wife too.:evil3:
Now it is almost dun!!:iconbigg:

94jeept11.jpg

jeepsnow11.jpg

home777darthouse 00188.jpg

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone and may God Bless:angel7:

-
Back