Merry Christmas - Mary Did You Know? by my son Fiddlin' Carson Peters

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all on this great Mopar Community! May God Bless you and your family this Holy Holiday Season!

Here is me and my son doing my favorite Christmas Song. He will be 10 on December 27th. I hope you enjoy!

www.fiddlincarsonpeters.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zvvzLDmi4&list=HL1387991534&feature=mh_lolz"]Mary Did You Know? - Fiddlin' Carson Peters - YouTube[/ame]

I sure did enjoy, good job on your part, nothing prepares a parent for having a talented child. Nice playing and good pitch Carson!

Wow, I just checked out the media tab on your site link. The wife and I saw that episode on Jay Leno.

Carson, keep it up son, that is some awesome fiddle playin'. You'll be rivaling Charlie Daniels soon!

If that don't put a smile on someones face, nothing will.

Amen--Start them young-Great choice of song-MERRY CHRISTMAS--Steve

Anybody checking this thread, I suggest y'all click on the link, go to the media tab and watch a couple of the videos.

This young man can git it with that fiddle.

Love that song - love the presentation! Great job Carson and job well done! Merry Christmas to you and yours and most of all, thanks for sharing!

Beautiful job on a beautiful song. Merry Christmas.

couldn't help but crack up when I heard that second line
"would save our sons and dooowturs"
good thing too or ida been crying

its great to hear actual Christmass songs and our son did a great job on it

does he do requests?

would love to hear him play "let all mortal flesh keep silence"

Merry Christmas guys, and Happy Birthday Carson!!! I saw you back a few months also. Your going places young man, and I hope I'm around for a long time to enjoy your music...:thumbrig:.

Good job. I've performed that song as well, always loved it. Mark Lawry wrote the words many years ago, and it still rings true today.
Teach them when they're young, so that when they grow older, they won't depart from it.

O My!! chill's running down my arms hearing and seeing this Haney :color:
Oh yea Carson, You sure have some pipes :cheers: as well as a great gift of a super dad young man.
Music is something you will enjoy the rest of your life and looking forward to seeing even more of you Fiddling and singing :glasses7: Outstanding :cheers:

WOW!! Carson is simply outstanding!! His fiddle playing is so soulful, he really captures the essence of the song and has great presence!! Thanks for sharing this, and by all means have that young lad rise as high as he can, which IMO will be to the stars and beyond!! Geof

Wow! That was impressive to say the least. A great young talent.You must be a real proud Dad.

WOW! I am totally blown away. I clicked on the link and watched the entire videos in the media section. This young man has amazing talent and I know you have got to be extremely proud to have a son that is an all around fiddling, hunting, ball playing and just an outstanding kid. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.Keep up the good work with him, Joe

Thanks for all the kind words! He is definitely a special kid, even if he couldn't play or sing a lick. He is very smart and has a huge heart. God has really blessed our family when he sent us this boy!

-
Back