met a FABO member today

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pm'd me a couple of weeks ago and said he and his wife were going to Columbus, Ohio and he wanted to meet. so last night I got a call and we met for lunch at Cracker Barrel today. he wanted to see the cars so went to the house and talked cars for a couple hours. He drove down from Columbus this morning while his wife was in a conference just to have lunch with me. nice guy. glad I finally got to meet you Cal (clhyer ). you have helped me a lot on these cars. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC07312.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 209
Yes, from what I have noticed over the years, networking sure helps with the restoration of these cars. Once you get talking to people you realize it really is a small world. In the old days we met people through car shows, now the forums are really a good way to keep in close contact.

Lots of nice folks on here. I have met a few at car shows and enjoyed meeting them. We are all here for the same reasons and one of the most important is friendship. Whether a birthday greeting, a much needed part, or a prayer for a ailing loved one, this is a great place with lots of top notch people. tmm

That is really cool. I have kept up with almost every person I have met while buying parts in my area. It is an odd instant bond between mopar people. Still send and get build pics from time to time from them. What a great community.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Cal yet but I've done some work for him and his son .... always a pleasure to deal with! Way to go on you two for hooking up! :-D

it was a good time at lunch and we sat down on my front porch and swapped pictures and stories. was a great time indeed.

-
Back