Met MikesDuster today.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
After talking to him for a few years I got a chance to talk to him in person and see him run some mid 12s in the duster. Good to finally meet you Mike! Hope you get the computer fixed soon.

Also ran in to BigEdsGarage and Walter (BBLM whatever :scratch: ) Good seeing you guys again aswell. Im sure I'll see you all again next season. :thumleft:

Why is Mike running mid 12's :scratch: Did his tune up fall off?

One of these years we all need to find a way to meet up with our cars. Maybe at the Nats or something.

I'm in the central US, why don't you guy's just come over to my house and we'll head to Cordova for some racing.

His first pass was a 12.44 I think thats about 2 tenths off his best. I also saw him run a 12.6x.
I know a wire broke off the alt. and killed on the top end of the track one pass. Hes got some issues to work out but he'll get them.

Last year his alt belt kept flying off at the rental we went to, he was doing 12.2s if I remember correctly....

Yeah he fixed the belt problem. He thinks he has a voltage problem know.

BARRACUDA340S said:
Why is Mike running mid 12's :scratch: Did his tune up fall off?

One of these years we all need to find a way to meet up with our cars. Maybe at the Nats or something.

I'm in the central US, why don't you guy's just come over to my house and we'll head to Cordova for some racing.

Thats would be a cool event if we could maybe get a bunch of A body guys in one place and maybe talk a track into letting just us having the strip for a day.

well guys ...IM BACK!!!!!(kind of :( )...just put a bandaid on my pc for now!!!
yes my car fell off cuz i sealed my carb to the scoop and my E.T's fell off!!!...i FINALLY found my problem too!!!
got back home and hooked up a GOOD fuel pressure gauge and i was only running 4lbs of fuel!!!...which means it was only at around 1-1 1/2 lbs on top end!!!...last yr me going 12.07@108,if i had found this problem it would of went 11's!!...the sealed hood REALLY works and thats why i went 12.40'[email protected] air and NO fuel!!..i need to go back and try it again!!
im glad i met adam and rory and seen big ed again!!!..i seen walters car but did meet him.
as for emma,she was back in the childrens hospital for 3 days but they STILL dont have a clue whats wrong with her...my wife and i are getting upset and sad cuz we dont know what to do!!..they want to do another LUNG BYOPSY but were thinking of taking her someplace else.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WE SHOULD DO??

mike

Mike Im glad you found the problem.

Sorry Emmas not feeling well. I wish you guys the best.

Hey . i like to come to your a body show . maybe i we have the duster done . iam in Indy . maybe we can do a half way thing? Sure woulid like to meet some of you guys that i chat with in this forum . if not a half way the east coast woulid be nice . my wife got famliy that live in NJ . nice state. was there for a family thing about two yes a go. had a great time .

Larry the 2 tracks Im thinking about are on the east coast. 1 in NJ the other in NY

If I can get back on my feet financially by then, I'll definately try to make it. I plan on visiting Chad in Alabama sometime next year so I might as well make the trip worth while and see as many places as I can while I'm up there.

delaware...my house is still forsale and wever already bought a place in delaware so,SELL MY HOUSE!!!...or BUY MY HOUSE!!!

Lets do the NJ thing. that way i can send my wife to her family and i can do my thing with the guys.......... My wife is not in to the car thing at all but see still give me money to do it....... thats all right with me .

Well i guess i will go out side now a put a new fuel pump on my truck now . :pukel:

Mike

I will be driving my truck & pulling my duster on a trailer. The duster hads a 4.56 gears on a spool and a 5 gal fuel cell. I would be stopping at ever gas station from indy to N.J this would be my fuel cell > :pale:

And some of the roads in PA are a bear at times.........

-
Back