Met Nick at Carlisle

-

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Nicks Garage Nick. His Challenger RT Kowalski replica was more impressive in person than on youtube. Beautiful car and he drives it like he stole it. He was at his car every time I went by it and I did get to talk to him briefly. He is the same exact guy I watch on youtube faithfully. I didn't get a chance to talk to Christy Lee but like Nicks car she is better looking in person. Had a great time at Carlisle but I really need a new hotel going forward.

Christy Lee definitely looks better in person. I will have to check out some Nick's Garage on Youtube.

Definitely a highlight of the weekend. I could not believe how incredible that Challenger looked in person. Glad the borders opened up and he could show that beauty off.

I spoke to Nick and asked if I could take his picture. He said sure, and after asked if I wanted one with him. When I told him I was from Canada we chatted a while. Really nice down to earth guy.

IMG_20220715_153544361.jpg

IMG_20220715_153604618.jpg

I was able to speak with Nick for a few minutes and to me that was my highlight of the weekend. He was constantly surrounded by fans.

I saw a good looking blonde go by me on a golf cart and realized it was Cristy Lee. No question she looked better in person.

I met Dick Landy there years ago ,he was with his 68 Hemi Dart. great guy, he didn't say much but still he's a legend. lemme ask, was Uncle "Blow me" there from UTG?

-
Back