Met another member yesterday

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was on face book and I saw a new never installed 1970 Duster exhaust for sale. Manifolds to the end of the tailpipes.

.Manifolds, Bolts,hardware, hangers,mufflers. exhaust and tail pipes. New never installed

I inquired and the. man answered with a phone number. I called and he said "oldmanmopar" To my surprise he knew who I was from the site by my name. Steve Kiss.

I took the couple hour trip and when I pulled in I knew I was there at his house before. Years back I bought Sharks tooth grille from him and at that time we did not know each other at all.

Actually he didn't recognize me from back then but soon he realized who I was . by face.

What a great guy. He had 71 Dusters years ago. Now he owns a beautiful Black 64 1/2 Barracuda. 273 4 spd.

All I can say is. I should have took more cash. But I am going back, He has a mint 70 a-body shifter . Do I need it ? No but the price is right to put aside for one of the other cars here.
Just a shout out to another great member. Thanks so much for the great deal. Steve

I won't call him out by member name he can chime in if he wants to.

Yesterday I was on face book and I saw a new never installed 1970 Duster exhaust for sale. Manifolds to the end of the tailpipes.

.Manifolds, Bolts,hardware, hangers,mufflers. exhaust and tail pipes. New never installed

I inquired and the. man answered with a phone number. I called and he said "oldmanmopar" To my surprise he knew who I was from the site by my name. Steve Kiss.

I took the couple hour trip and when I pulled in I knew I was there at his house before. Years back I bought Sharks tooth grille from him and at that time we did not know each other at all.

Actually he didn't recognize me from back then but soon he realized who I was . by face.

What a great guy. He had 71 Dusters years ago. Now he owns a beautiful Black 64 1/2 Barracuda. 273 4 spd.

All I can say is. I should have took more cash. But I am going back, He has a mint 70 a-body shifter . Do I need it ? No but the price is right to put aside for one of the other cars here.
Just a shout out to another great member. Thanks so much for the great deal. Steve

Hi don't mean to jump in on the post but wanted to ask. I spent three weeks in the hospital with covid and have been home almost a week. What is your secret to a successful recovery because walking to the bathroom has me sucking wind!

Meeting otheer FABO members has always been a good time for me... Most of the members on the site are good people....

Get a "Incentive Spirometer" And use it. I could only do a 450 at first now I am up above 1500. The hospital or your doctor should have given you one. My daughter is a hospital supervisor at a different hospital. One call and She made sure I left with one. I breath better now then before covid.

It is a breathing exercise machine. No meds involved

102_0304.JPG

Get a "Incentive Spirometer" And use it. I could only do a 450 at first now I am up above 1500. The hospital or your doctor should have given you one. My daughter is a hospital supervisor at a different hospital. One call and She made sure I left with one.

View attachment 1715831206
Good to hear you are doing much better. Those spirometers work. You wouldn't think that exercising your lungs would make a difference but it sure does.

Glad you're on the mend, Steve.

Wonderful to hear you are recovering so good.
Hope you get back to full speed soon.
Steve

Hi Steve thanks for the kudos, it was nice to see you guys again lol, til the next time stay safe.

You're a celebrity.
You should run for office.
You can beat Dr Oz.

Glad your getting better Steve. Hope to see you at Carlise again in 22.

Great to see you are back in the saddle again.
Jim K

-
Back