Met some Rumblefishes

-

MB43

Reaction score
Met a pair of Rumblefishes, a big one and a small one. Or is that Rumblefish?

Eh, whatever. Good to meet ya, Rob. ;-)

Yeah...Rob is cool. I keep missing the oportunity to meet up with him again, considering we're on oppisite ends of Long Island.

Here's a picture from about a year ago:
Barracuda063-vi.jpg

Yeah...Rob is cool. I keep missing the oportunity to meet up with him again, considering we're on oppisite ends of Long Island.

Here's a picture from about a year ago:
Barracuda063-vi.jpg

Yep, that's the guy and the car. ;-)

LOL, Thanks fellas. It was good meeting you all and lastnight I meet Mikel for the first time. He threw me a computer part FOC. (Free Of Charge) to help with my problem. Now the wife needs to open up here toy and pop it in.

I had my lil'guy at the meet last night. He was poppin! "Look, a new car, lets go see it!" ... Then I'd say :OK, Lets go!... BRB Mikel, gotta go see a car."
If this video card fix's the problem, I'll post up some shots of my Lil'guy.

RumbleFeesh?
He he he, feeshies? LOL

See ya down there next weekend? I'll be there to help support the new spot. Might even take off some rust to brighten the car up. He he he.

He he he, feeshies? LOL

Feeshies it is.

See ya down there next weekend? I'll be there to help support the new spot. Might even take off some rust to brighten the car up. He he he.

Probably. I'll bring my kid with me this time so he can keep yours busy and you and I can talk.

-
Back