METALLICA concert!!

-
I want them to come to australia :(
hanging to see metallica live, they
havent been here in close to ten years!!

The concert was AWESOME!! Probably the best 'tallica show I've seen!! They played really well, and the set list was great! That Was Just Your Life, The End Of The Line, Harvester Of Sorrow, The Shortest Straw, Fade To Black, Broken, Beat And Scarred, Cyanide, Sad But True, One, The Judas Kiss, The Day That Never Comes, Master Of Puppets, Dyers Eve (which was THE BEST!), Nothing Else Matters, Enter Sandman, Last Caress, Hit The Lights, and Seek and Destroy. In that order.

And yes, my ears are ringing. Feels like someone is holding a pillow over each ear lol. I'll get some pics on here as soon as I get them off of my girlfriends phone, mine died as soon as I tried to get ahold of 78kitcar (sorry man!).

It was kind of funny, this was my girlfriends first Metallica show, and the first two bands werent too loud. They were setting up Metallica's drums, and although I had told her how loud they are, and she has seen quite a few concerts too, the look on her face was priceless! It was the best "holy ****" look ever!!

Wylde1, that video is awesome. That was the first time I had seen them, in 97' in Pittsburgh. That stage thing scared the crap out of me, I had no idea it was planned! lol

I saw them here in Nashville last month. My ears rang for 3 days afterward. I thought it was freaking awesome!!!!!! Lemmy from Motorhead showed up for a couple songs. They sounded great and the stage was a good setup. I agree the openers weren't the greatest (i'm not into the mic choking music). I wanted to hear Bells but it was great anyway. :rock::rock::rock::supz:

Metallica...yuk-llica. Thought they were lame in '85; can't imagine how crappy they would be now. Makes me glad I've seen the real Discharge, the Misfits, Killing Joke, and the Anti-Nowhere League.

Metallica...yuk-llica. Thought they were lame in '85; can't imagine how crappy they would be now. Makes me glad I've seen the real Discharge, the Misfits, Killing Joke, and the Anti-Nowhere League.

WHO!!!

misfits= got me on that one
real discharge= they should discharge bullets in there heads
killing joke= Just like name says JOKE!!
anti-nowhere league= where are they NO WHERE!!

Sorry just my opinion

WHO!!!

misfits= got me on the
real discharge= they should discharge bullets in there heads
killing joke= Just like name says JOKE!!
anti-nowhere league= where are they NO WHERE!!

Sorry just my opinion

LOL

100% agreed here...those bands suck! LOL metallica was at their prime in 84 man, old school bay area thrash at its finest! the type of music that just makes ya want to jump in an abody and max it out :-D

Hahaha wow. Well, I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just thought I'd share how excited I was to see my favorite band! It really was a great show, and it looked pretty sold out. I saw faces there that had to be less than ten years old, and some that were coming close to 70. That is alot of fans, and they are bridging a gap in ages that you don't see too often. So, I guess they are doing something right!!!

-
Back