Meziere electric water pump

-

KENTON

Reaction score
I have a 71 Duster 360 CID that I race. I want to switch to an electric water pump. Can anybody tell me if the (expensive) Meziere water pump has any clearance issues with a (or any) electric fans? And what size hose nipple should I get with it? My current set up pulls from the right side of the radiator. I have an aftermarket aluminum radiator, but don’t know the brand.

D9496063-7BAC-451C-ACFF-9910E327C1CD.jpeg
A35A9258-9FEE-46CF-BA51-6D8DD9848AE9.jpeg
072018BD-2F29-49AF-A1A2-ECC725A30532.jpeg
33E9E31C-80D0-49B5-87EE-27C4DD80D5BD.jpeg
I have a 71 Duster 360 CID that I race. I want to switch to an electric water pump. Can anybody tell me if the (expensive) Meziere water pump has any clearance issues with a (or any) electric fans? And what size hose nipple should I get with it? My current set up pulls from the right side of the radiator. I have an aftermarket aluminum radiator, but don’t know the brand.

I set all of my cars up with number 12 AN fittings. One of the best mods I’ve done

Last edited:
Looks good, my radiator is mounted behind the stock support. It’s an aluminum about 3” thick. I think the lower hose is 1 3/4 but not sure about that yet. Ill probably have to start taking it apart to see what kind of room I have left for a fan. The information on the meziere pump says it is 6.1” does that include the adapter? Or do you have to add that to it?

I went this route. I am going to the sides of the block but I believe you can get a single output of this type as well.

image.png

-
Back