Michigan Christmas Lights

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess the city council of Royal Oak Michigan either has a good sense of humor, or they'lre really STOOOPID.
MICHIGAN CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.jpg

It's a shame people look for the "bad" in things.
I would normally TOTALLY agree with you. However, I don't look at it as seeing the "Bad" in this. I look at it like I am seeing exactly what it looks like. I mean, come on, don't tell me that nobody looked at these things and didn't notice what it looked like before final production was approved.

I would normally TOTALLY agree with you. However, I don't look at it as seeing the "Bad" in this. I look at it like I am seeing exactly what it looks like. I mean, come on, don't tell me that nobody looked at these things and didn't notice what it looked like before final productionq was approved.
When you see the "good" in it, it's a candle, with 3 shooting stars, 2 sprigs of pine, and a couple of ornaments. If that is not what you see, then you're looking at it wrong. At least they did more than what my town does, which is nothing. Even my landlord was trying to evict me for putting up lights.

When you see the "good" in it, it's a candle, with 3 shooting stars, 2 sprigs of pine, and a couple of ornaments. If that is not what you see, then you're looking at it wrong. At least they did more than what my town does, which is nothing. Even my landlord was trying to evict me for putting up lights.
I don't know anyone who has candles tilted like that, I'm very suspicious that you're trying to fool everyone being serious lol

I say it's intentional. As another example, look up phallic symbols in Disney art. Or sexual graphics in Disney. "Lion King" has at least one.
This stuff is presented subtly and incrementally.
The town I live near has street ornaments with candles. The candles are vertical with a wreath surrounding it. No circles below the candle.

I say it's intentional. As another example, look up phallic symbols in Disney art. Or sexual graphics in Disney. "Lion King" has at least one.
This stuff is presented subtly and incrementally.
The town I live near has street ornaments with candles. The candles are vertical with a wreath surrounding it. No circles below the candle.
Or the Free Masons in their architecture

-
Back