Michigan Mopar Muscle Club

-
I heard that they reside on the WEST side ... I heard good things about them ...

I'll probably join in January 2013. I know several of the members and have met and spoken with (president) LeeRoy at several of the CEMA events over the years. MMM is a very family oriented group with outings on both the East & West sides.

Dan

Yes I am currently a member of the MMM Club, yes we are a friendly club. There are lots of nice friendly guys with lots of nice looking mopars. No rules, lots of fun.

http://www.michiganmoparmuscle.com/

I have been with the club now for 3 yrs myself.

Let me know if you need to know anything abou the club.

We have 2 meeting that you should attend, one in the spring, and a very nice Christmas party, other then that we meet at most of the local car shows in the michigan area. I live in Howell Mi, most of the members are East of me but all over the place.

Please log in the site and have a look aroung, we would love to see new members.

Richard Jorgensen

Attachments

• _1287261431.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 470
  • 299516_1813228309165_1793770338_1214541_460617294_n.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 463
  • _5540249206.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 489
I'm going to join. We are new to the area and country and would like to meet some fellow mopar lovers.

I really love it actually. It is like living at the cottage. People are very friendly and outgoing. Not many mopars up here though.

Hey Darcy, I definitely get teased about having a canadian accent although I never thought we had one ???? I just bought a 24 cans of Canadian brewed in Toronto for $15. That is criminal. Krazykuda, give me a call next time you are at your inlaws.

Glad you like it up there........ it is very nice, just be prepared for winter,
as it can be bad at time's. There are some very nice car show's up there, in surrounding area's, like the St. Ignace show's, in the end of June, and throughout the year. We been there, but it's been 4-5 year's ago, they used to let you cruise the main drag with open pipe's/header's, just don't get caught speeding or burning rubber/ that some of thing, cause you may get a FREE TRIP TO JAIL CARD! Way to many people and kid's out there to mess around. Show's in Mackinaw City too, a nice show in Lake City, Mich. we took best of show there one year too. I hope this is somewhat helpful to you.

I live 60 miles north of gaylord, 16 miles s/w of mackinaw city.
There is a interesting auction in cheboygan,mi this saturday.
Over 20 cars &trucks. Several mopars, mostly b & e bodies. One 68 dart with no motor or trans. Lots of tools and guns. I plan to be there if i can make it.

Nice.. a lot of MoTown guys on FABO... I will eventually move back home (Dearborn Heights) Good to know when I do that there is a presence.

-
Back