Michigan newbee . . . ole fart . . .

-
Welcome fellow Michigander and A-Body owner, From up in Fowler.
My first dart was a 70 also. Last I new it was still around my old stomping grounds of Webberville. Man I wish I had it back.

Have fun with the 73.

My old stomping grounds were Telegraph Road, and occassionally Woodward Ave. back in the late 60's early 70's.

You never know, you may have a chance at getting your 70 back. Mine went south back in 71 and I haven't seen it since. Rog

Welcome from another Ole Fart in Grand Rapids! My first was a new 72 dart Swinger; found this 72 in Sept. of '08 with a /6. Almost completed with a 340.

Welcome from Bay City,Mi.I'm getting a 383 ready to put in my 72 Twister.

I haven't been on for a while, been busy getting married (great gal) and haven't been well with a bad back. ...

I have to wonder if one had something to do with the other ............ :-D Yeah, I know, I'm Evil Incarnate. Heh hehhhh

It looks like I didn't welcome you properly last year Popdart, so I'm sending a big wave and hello your way from northwest Tennessee. I love that screen name!

I don't see a lot of Michigan guys on my FABO Member Map yet but from the looks of the replies there's a bunch of you! Please add yourselves if you haven't yet. It's turning into a good resource already.

I have to wonder if one had something to do with the other ............ :-D Yeah, I know, I'm Evil Incarnate. Heh hehhhh

It looks like I didn't welcome you properly last year Popdart, so I'm sending a big wave and hello your way from northwest Tennessee. I love that screen name!

I don't see a lot of Michigan guys on my FABO Member Map yet but from the looks of the replies there's a bunch of you! Please add yourselves if you haven't yet. It's turning into a good resource already.
You are too funny Leanna . . . . and I'll never tell what hurt my back lol!!

Good idea on the map, I'm on there now.

I was on here to see how many fellow ABody owners were close by . . . may have a get together in the future! Thanx Rog

You'll probably see my bro running around that part of Livingston count with his yellow 69RR or green Pro street Cuda (aka BAD).

Hi guys, I'm a ole fart newbie from Howell, Michigan. Presently just purchased a 73 Swinger / 383 / 727 / 8 3/4. Won't have it till mid June. Makes me a kid again! Glad to be a part of all this. I didn't realize there were regional forums until I stumbled upon it. Anyone from Howell / Brighton area in Michigan? Again glad to join ya!! Rog

Welcome
Ionia west of Lansing.

Welcome from Royal Oak, I am 61 and having a ball with my 71 Swinger. Maybe we will meet at Milan Dragway in September at the Mopar Event.

Hey Popdart, welcome aboard! I'm not much of an old guy, but I'm workin' on it! I'm new on this board too and am from michigan to boot (Oak Park). This is such a great forum, good knowledge, good people!

Cheers,
Brian

Can't believe I missed this thread up until now!.....My name is Jerrod I have a 72 duster and I am from Jackson Michigan ,glad to see there is a bunch of other "michiganders" out there on fabo.

Hiya Jerrod . . . . welcome . . . yes we seem to have great bunch right here in Michigan. hope this thread continues to grow, maybe we can all get together down the road! Rog

ima newbie here too, from livonia (det.burb)and i just got a 63 valiant wagon. hope to have it up and running in time for the telegraph cruise

-
Back