Mickey Thompson valve cover baffles wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The M/T - Holley finned aluminum valve cover baffles are very easy to fabricate using old sheet metal. Unless someone is inspecting valve covers at a show, no one is ever going to see them once you bolt them in. Besides the metal, all you'll need is a pair of metal shears and a Dremel tool with a cut-off wheel. If you don't have a baffle to use for a pattern, PM me and I'll send you a pattern

The M/T - Holley finned aluminum valve cover baffles are very easy to fabricate using old sheet metal. Unless someone is inspecting valve covers at a show, no one is ever going to see them once you bolt them in. Besides the metal, all you'll need is a pair of metal shears and a Dremel tool with a cut-off wheel. If you don't have a baffle to use for a pattern, PM me and I'll send you a pattern
I had already made some.While removing my valve covers,I noticed my rocker has been slightly hitting them causing the piece of sheetmetal to crack at mounting point.If I can,t find any,I,ll make new ones with indentations higher.I,d just like to see if I can get some originals.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back