Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I need the shifter levers from a 66 (and up, I guess) Column shift auto trans (904) that go from the column to the trans. I converted a valiant to automatic and I don't have the shift levers. May be the same as a slant 6, but this is for a v-8 engine.

So you need all the shift linkage between the column and 904 trans. for a '66 Valiant 273? I should have a set but I'll check to make sure. You've already swapped out the column I presume?
Thanks, Mark

Yes, the column is already in. I just don't have ANYTHING between the column and trans and I am unsure what exactly I need. I probably need to find a 66 Valiant service manual, too. What have you got as far as shift levers go?

I need the shifter levers from a 66 (and up, I guess) Column shift auto trans (904) that go from the column to the trans. I converted a valiant to automatic and I don't have the shift levers. May be the same as a slant 6, but this is for a v-8 engine.
......................................................................................
Here's a photo of what I have.
Thanks, Mark

100_0426.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back