Mid-Ohio Mopars parts show 04/14/07

-

k3522

Reaction score
Has anybody been to this? I am in Erie, Pa. approx. 3 1/2 hours away and am considering it if it is worth the drive.

Nope.....I live 15 min away and I don't go. You'd be better off waiting for the Classic Shows IMO.....Like any swap meet though you "might" find that one thing you were looking for. There is some good stuff there but it is very small and the same people go to the Classic shows too.

I found a set of 360 manifolds for $10.00 last year, thought that was a good deal, not too much else to brag about, kinda of far for such a small show, IMO.

I have gotten some deals there over the years. I used to be a member of the club. I haven't been in 2 years (and I only live 5 minutes away), but may make it this year if the weather is good.

Thanks for the feedback. I have to say, it looks like some nice cars live near this show.

Yep...this is a Mopar area. But that swap is not worth your drive IMO.

Hey DusterB, I learned that I work with your friend Chris today. It sucks about the fire in his garage.

Definetly.....yeah Chris is a good guy. Tell him to get to work and stop talking about how cool I am and how lucky he is to be my friend :D

Yep....hey Dubldart340....you tell him I said exactly that and he'll start laughing I guarentee it.

I'm sure he had some comment about me not working and playing on the computer all day too.

-
Back