Mig welder suggestion

-
I just freaking lucked out. I found a guy selling a Clarke 130en on craigslist for 45 bucks. Sounded to good to be true I know. Turns out it has been broken for the past two years and he just wants it out of his shop. We talked back in forth and all that is broken is the gun it self. Everything else works perfect. Looked on ebay and found a new gun, wires, and liner for 85 bucks. Just got me a decent welder for 130 bucks.

I just freaking lucked out. I found a guy selling a Clarke 130en on craigslist for 45 bucks. Sounded to good to be true I know. Turns out it has been broken for the past two years and he just wants it out of his shop. We talked back in forth and all that is broken is the gun it self. Everything else works perfect. Looked on ebay and found a new gun, wires, and liner for 85 bucks. Just got me a decent welder for 130 bucks.

Sounds like a deal. I saw new Clarke's still listed but since the company went out of business I shyed away from them. But for what you paid you can't complain.

I am driving up to Lake Geneva on Monday to pick it up. I have always wanted a welder so I am excited.

Glad to hear you finally bought one Tracy.Being able to also weld aluminum is a plus :D.Ofcourse we,re gonna need pics of whatever your making/building.Mig welders come in handy when you need to make brackets and such,which I,ll be firing up my welder today for makeing a few brackets.Good luck.

Glad to hear you finally bought one Tracy.Being able to also weld aluminum is a plus :D.Ofcourse we,re gonna need pics of whatever your making/building.Mig welders come in handy when you need to make brackets and such,which I,ll be firing up my welder today for makeing a few brackets.Good luck.

My first project is finishing up a set of home made cal-tracks for the Cuda. Also plan on building an attachment for my engine stand that I can bolt 3rd members up to when I work on them. And an attachment to bolt Torqueflites up to when I work on them. That'll make it a lot easier on my old tired back so I don't have to muscle them around by hand. Just one time on and off the stand. When I'm done with the attachments for the engine stand I'll post them in the home made tools thread.

-
Back