might be jumping ship

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
Of all the Mopars i've owner in the past i have never had an E body. The 70 Cuda has to be my favorite Mopar of all time and i now have a chance at a 70 Cuda. This will take me selling my Demon AND the Moparbishi but if it goes as planned it'll be worth it. Small block 5 speed FI yellow on black :D
pics if/when it happens.

Hey, at least it's just a ship jump and not a total AWOL. :D

let me know if your willing to consider insults on the demon an ill make you an offer ;)

You cant go wrong with a 70 or 71 Cuda, thats the best there is in my opinion

160 of these things? Not sure why you'd want so many, but I'll see what I can do...
shopping.jpeg

:D

I dunno. I bought my Challenger first, the E-body's definitely get more attention. And they are great looking cars. But from a driving standpoint I think I like the A's better. If I had to choose between my "Demon" and my Challenger, boy, that'd be tough. Probably be even tougher if it was a 'Cuda. I think I'd probably have to keep the Demon though.

006.JPG
009.JPG
IMG_2674.JPG
I have this one , waiting it's turn for restore... Rust Free .. Numbers Matching 383, 4spd.. Also just bought (3) 65 Belvederes !!
I't don't matter as long as they are all MOPARS !!
I'm MOPARMITCH on all the sites.

Hope it works out for ya. I'll agree with 72bluNblu when I had my '71 'Cuda it was the best looking ride. But I do like the the way my a drives and handles. Post pics if it happens.

i've had a few cudas and challengers and after owning them they are
far from my favourites.
...certainly the most valuable and glamorous though

now don't get me wrong i F N LOVE my Demon. last Oct. i was at Tim Wellborn's house where we did a cookout for the wing car event and he had a 70 R/T Challenger Hemi car parked in his yard where we were cooking and i copped a squat in that bad boy to get a feel for it and man, bucket seat pistol grip in an E body just feels right compared to my 70 Road Runner pistol grip or Dart Sport 4 speed i had in the past. i'm starting to feel like a traitor lolZ

MOPARMITCH, that is exactly what i'd LOVE to find. i'd do an alterkation front and coil over rear, big brakes, stroker blah blah blah. i'm not much for numbers matching and all that TQ stuff, not there's anything wrong with it...

MOPARMITCH, that is exactly what i'd LOVE to find. i'd do an alterkation front and coil over rear, big brakes, stroker blah blah blah. i'm not much for numbers matching and all that TQ stuff, not there's anything wrong with it...
Sorry, Can't do that to the Cuda...But... The 65 Belve Post car was originally a /6... So .. Game on... I already have a stock bore 400 B Block for that project.. STROKER !!!! maybe even 5spd..

When I was a senior in high school I traded my 1966 mustang (and cash)for my first mopar. It was a 70 cuda, 383 auto with white leather interior. Blew it up on graduation night and for the next 5 years it sported a 440 6 pack motor. I loved that car but when I moved from home I sold it to buy furniture. Bad choice. To this day I tell the wife that if I ever find one I will sell her, the house and anything else I need to to get another one. To this day it is still my favorite car I ever owned. You cant go wrong with one. Best of luck in getting it and never feel like a traitor when going to a cuda!
Rod

As an owner of a 70 Cuda for over 43 years...I would agree...the looking car ever...

Of all the Mopars i've owner in the past i have never had an E body. The 70 Cuda has to be my favorite Mopar of all time and i now have a chance at a 70 Cuda. This will take me selling my Demon AND the Moparbishi but if it goes as planned it'll be worth it. Small block 5 speed FI yellow on black :D
pics if/when it happens.
i'd do the same thing, in a heartbeat. But for me, it'd take a B5 blue 70 340 cuda to do it.

I started out with E bodies back in mid 80's graduated to the other models! ha

sexy no doubt. negatives for a each model A, B. E bodies ...... a good TIGHT E body is a good ride. find a tight one!? not easy!

I love the size of the A body, love the ride of a big block 66-9 B body. the sexy of the E. I will leave off all the neg. of each! ha

good luck with the E. I say keep the Demon as a backup!!!!

i just found a local 70 Cuda project that i might be able to trade the Demon for. so far he is not interested in the Moparbishi as a trade. i can maybe purchase the Cuda outright with the sale funds of the Moparbishi and i can KEEP the DEMON too :D
a turn key is nice, but building it the way you want has it perks too, it just takes patients. the project Cuda is 60 miles from me, rust free, has some nice upgrades and comes with a 5.7 that i'd prob. sell. i could build and paint it how I WANT... decisions decisions

-
Back