might be picking up a 65 "parts" valiant for around $175

-

gasjockey101

Reaction score
so me and my dad are crusing around town in are recentley bought 66 4 door valiant we decide to go to princess auto (its like harbor freight to you guy in the states )and we met my uncle there by acident he was walking around so we go to show him my car then were shoting the **** for a bit in the parking lot and a guy comes up to me and says do you own this car i told him yea then he says i have a 65 valiant 2 door with bucket seats and a consol would you guys be interested in buying it for the price of scrap me ok so were going to see it tonight and i may have another valiant in my garage oo yea scrap on a 65 valiant around here is around $170 for a valiant (i called one so i could make sure the guy wasent screwing me on the pirce ) what i whant to know is the guy kep on telling me that a 2 door valiant with buckets and a consle an a 275 or 318 is rare is it ????

p.s will tray to get some pictures for you guys

It sounds like a good deal,just for the 273c.i and tranny.Post some pics when you can.Ask the guy if he has any good 66 Dart tail-lights like on your 4 door car.LOL

-
Back