mile zero to mile zero run

-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Alright guys most of you know I did the 4500k bonzai run from Victoria to Moparfest last year ,it was nice getting pats on the back and the 100 bucks for the longest Canadian driver was nice too but this year I want to do something bigger so here is my proposal/challenge to my fellow Canadian FABO members jump in where you live ,run as much of the run as you like just end up at moparfest with the rest of us I'm planning on going from Mile Zero in Victoria to Mile Zero in Newfoundland and back with Moparfest in the middle of one way or the other ,probably the way back so we can all drink the 100 bucks after the show , lets make this the Power tour of all tours ,those who can`t drive can ride with others or if you can`t go we can sure use a few planned pit stop places along the way ,It`s 9 months out so let me hear your thoughts ideas etc ... it`s a given that now that I`ve shot my mouth off about it I`m going to -Git her dun- come heck or high water so come on down and join the ride

I missed meeting all who went last year at Moparfest,except for Steve and Lorri, but will make sure to chime in next year with the rest of you. You have a place to stop in Senetor's country if you come by heading East.

Good God man. Talk about getting a case of monkey butt.lol That would be so cool if someone from the U. S. that had never been there got to ride along. What an experience to see Canada like that. That would be too cool. DD

Good God man. Talk about getting a case of monkey butt.lol That would be so cool if someone from the U. S. that had never been there got to ride along. What an experience to see Canada like that. That would be too cool. DD

that was one of my biggest fears last year but I found with a small pillow behind my lower back I had no discomfort whatsoever the whole trip , remember out cars generally have small [ @16gal ] tanks so somewhere around 2.5 hrs is about the safe range per fuel load ,that left about a 1/4 to a 1/3 in my tank so 3 or 4 runs like that with a meal /walk about in between makes it pretty easy , and we would of course welcome our American brothers on the run ,in fact if we got one from the west coast we could drink the 100 bucks for the American longest driver as well . Hmmmm 200 bucks worth of beer I think your on to something

Hey Chris,looking forward to seeing you again at MoparFest.I,ll bring your bucket of car wash stuff,sounds like your gonna need it more on this trip.

you can keep the stuff if you wash my car lol , it's a long way out yet and this is just the kernel of an idea , It will be interesting to see if I can pull it off ,maybe once you get into the new place I should ship you a backup motor and tranny just in case eh !

you can keep the stuff if you wash my car lol , it's a long way out yet and this is just the kernel of an idea , It will be interesting to see if I can pull it off ,maybe once you get into the new place I should ship you a backup motor and tranny just in case eh !
If I wash your car?Ahem,I already washed some of the B.C schmeagg of your car at the Comfort Inn before MoparFest.Sheesh how soon we forget things EH!:-$LMAO!Dang how many gas cards you got?

I didn't forget ,you think I let just anybody wash my car ? Sheesh man, no way, it's an honor to wash "The Bronze" nobody has ever touched that paint but me and you , The Schmeagg you referred to was a gift from the great province of Saskatchabush and the car still smell of fried bugs when it gets warmed up . I have no gas cards , but you've given me an idea maybe I should look for some sponsors eh? gas wasn't as expensive as people think I spent under a grand , closer to $800 than $1000 and the East coast is only another day or so ,probably another 3-400 it's the hotels and food etc.... that are the killer

-
Back